Nutiva Coconut Oil

by Nutiva

#3 in Coconut Oil

Nature s Ideal All-Purpose Cooking Oil The Facts on Coconut Oil: Coconut is one of the world s most nourishing foods. Help yourself to this creamy taste of the tropics by enjoying up to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil each day. Nutiva s Coconut Oil is: Cold Pressed Pure White: Not refined, deodorized or bleached! Savor its naturally rich aroma and enticing light taste. Organic: made without pesticides, GMO s, or hexane. Versatile: Ideal as a high-heat cooking oil, as a nutritious substitute in baking, and as a better-than-butter replacement on bread, vegetables, or popcorn. USDA Organic No Hexane Non-GMO 0 Trans Fats Nutiva: Nourishing People Planet Product of the Philippines

How can I use coconut oil as a hair mask? Suggestion and directions welcome?Nutiva Coconut Oil
[product:ponds-facial-moisturizers-crema-s] ? Grisi Mother Of Pearl Cream 3.8 oz - Crema Concha Nacar
Is Nutiva coconut oil better for cooking or using on your skin?
Start your review of Nutiva Coconut Oil!
Product Highlights
I also use this coconut oil for dry skin, blisters, chapped lips, diaper rashes and even put some over my dogs foot to help the appearance of his fur!in reviews
...healthy) Lasts a long time and can be used to make DIY lotions, cleaners, hair masks, nail care, and so much more I highly recommend research =)in reviews
I couldn't have been happier to discover the many uses of extra virgin coconut oil, but was super elated to discover that it could cure my KP!in reviews
Since I've starded using it, I haven't touched my makeup remover (Clinique), body butter (The Body Shop), Body Lotion (Moroccan Oil), Hand Cream (Aveeno), that's about $100 CDN saved right there!in reviews
...body..this oil is let's just say a very versatile oil can be used for soooo many thingsin reviews
OLGA Y.
Nutiva Coconut Oil uploaded by OLGA Y.
I love to use NUTIVA Coconut Oil when I'm baking! This Oil you can find at the the stores ( Whole Foods) or online ( Iherb)! Anything you bake with coconut oil tastes great! Sometimes I add it to my oats in the morning! 💫
Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
This Coconut Oil Tastes so good. I take 1 tbsp daily and I use it everywhere on my body as needed. It is great for hair and skin. For my hair, I put some in my conditioner. I buy my Nutiva at Thrive. They have the best price.
Melanie S.
New Smyrna, FL
Very good value, however the coconut taste is a little stronger than other coconut oils and I prefer them milder. I use this particular brand less for cooking and more for body moisturizer.
Julianna F.
Danville, CA
Love nutiva coconut oil! I use it for roasting vegetables, pan frying potatoes, and so much more!
Zulman M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I"ve been looking for a substitution cooking oil, ive tried corn oil, olive oil and even vegetable oil. definitely a healthier alternative found this specific brand at my local grocery store and have been using it ever since, i like that that the aroma isn't overwhelming and the taste is perfect doesn't make every dish coconut rich but just perfect to cook with.
Ori C.
Toccoa, GA
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil!! I use it for several things around the house, including cooking, and the flavor is amazing.
Aubrey V.
Stoughton, WI
I use this coconut oil for everything! I put it on my toast, hair, skin, and even on my baby's bum! It's great at preventing yeast infections, making it the perfect replacement to diaper cream.
Christina R.
Pasco, WA
I use this for everything, teeth pulling , veg cooking, popcorn oil - you name it- I love the flavor and the size from costco! Great price!
Celeste R.
Long Beach
I first discovered the uses of coconut oil while watching AndreasChoice on Youtube. She had a Coconut Oil hair mask that worked wonders for my hair. I have fine straight hair and it has saved me a lot of money having to pay for deep conditioners. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSyP24JA7xI
Stacy G.
Levittown, PA
Hands down the best coconut oil I have tried. Great quality, amazing scent, pleasant taste. I use it for beauty as well as recipes. Fabulous product.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diane K.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 mois
Destiny S. il y a 2 mois
I suggest starting on your ends with the warm coconut oil and massaging upwards and when you get to your scalp I suggest really working the oil into your scalp. When shampooing I would say only shampoo your scalp and let it run down your hair so that you have a clean scalp.
Wendy M.
Oxon Hill, MD
il y a un an
Andrea C. il y a 10 mois
I use it on my hair love it
Melissa J.
Mc Lean, VA
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone experience chunkiness of their Nutiva Coconut Oil? I use it all the same, but I find this brand has a consistency that's unlike others. Trying to figure out if I got a "bad" batch or if this is common, and if so, why?
Haley G. il y a 2 ans
It can be chunky at times. Sometimes I wonder if maybe it melted a bit and then re-solidified.