Nutiva Coconut Oil
Nature s Ideal All-Purpose Cooking Oil The Facts on Coconut Oil: Coconut is one of the world s most nourishing foods. Help yourself to this creamy taste of the tropics by enjoying up to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil each day. Nutiva s Coconut Oil is: Cold Pressed Pure White: Not refined, deodorized or bleached! Savor its naturally rich aroma and enticing light taste. Organic: made without pesticides, GMO s, or hexane. Versatile: Ideal as a high-heat cooking oil, as a nutritious substitute in baking, and as a better-than-butter replacement on bread, vegetables, or popcorn. USDA Organic No Hexane Non-GMO 0 Trans Fats Nutiva: Nourishing People Planet Product of the Philippinessee more...
Top Questions See all 463 Q&A
- "I also use this coconut oil for dry skin, blisters, chapped lips, diaper rashes and even put some over my dogs foot to help the appearance of his fur!" in 43 reviews
- "There is such a variety of things you can use coconut oil for , cooking, cleaning, home remedies (not a actual claim nor a promise but it is healthy) Lasts a long time and can be used to make DIY lotions, cleaners, hair masks, nail care, and so much more I highly recommend research =)" in 24 reviews
- "I couldn't have been happier to discover the many uses of extra virgin coconut oil, but was super elated to discover that it could cure my KP!" in 21 reviews
- "Since I've starded using it, I haven't touched my makeup remover (Clinique), body butter (The Body Shop), Body Lotion (Moroccan Oil), Hand Cream (Aveeno), that's about $100 CDN saved right there!" in 21 reviews
- "I love love love Nutiva Coconut oil, I use this oil to cook with, prepare smoothies,use it on my hair, and nails and body..this oil is let's just say a very versatile oil can be used for soooo many things" in 19 reviews
I actually bought a container of this for my hair! My hair is naturally black but I've bleached it blonde. I use this coconut oil as a deep conditioner hair mask before hopping into the shower. It really hydrate my scalp and hair. If you want to deep condition your hair, I'd recommend to just use coconut oil because it's been proven to be great for hair naturally. I usually slather it from roots to my ends and leave it in for about 30 mins to an hour before washing it out with my purple/blonde shampoo.
I feel like coconut oil has also help my hair to grow out faster too.
You can use coconut oil for so many things in general so I definitely recommend it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos