BY NUTIVA

Nutiva® White Chia Seed.

New look.

Same product.

Nourishing people & planet.

Organic superfood.

5g fiber.

3g protein.

2.5g omega-3, per serving.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Certified GF gluten-free. see more...

• What is the difference between black and white China seeds?1 Answers
  • I'm having the hardest time finding affordable prices for...2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between white chia seeds and the bl...5 Answers
🌸Mary🌸 M.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this chia seeds in Costco market. I feel good when in the morning I eat chia seeds with milk and berries . This seeds are of excellent quality. I can advise everyone))
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super filling this is the multipurpose product and you can put it almost anything. I put in oatmeal, juice, water. You put about a tablespoon amount in an 8 ounce cup and you let it sit for about five minutes and has a very interesting texture
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Although I consider this not in my budget it is so worth it and has great benefits that you will definitely notice. I use this to uptake my fiber and the rest is extra. I use this on my smoothies, sprinkle some on most of my food. I always put some of this in a glass of water squeeze some lemon, stick it in the fridge and within 5-10 mins it's ready to drink. This trully will help you feel more energetic & just make you feel good. easy to use
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
I got a huge bag of these Chia seeds from Costco and realized a little goes a long way! thankfully I also found Chia seed pudding which is my new favorite breakfast! almond mill, honey, cinnamon and Chia seeds, topped with coconut and fruit! Yum!
Amber C.
Macon, GA
I love this brand of chia seeds! I first bought some for the extra fiber and protein. I like that you don't really taste it. I usually add it to my scrambled eggs or yogurt in the morning. The back of the bag suggests adding it to your favorite juice, which I haven't tried yet but I do plan to. It's an easy nutritious item to add to your diet.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
A great super food in a convenient package that can be easily located in all natural and some national grocery stores. I love the nutrients that it provides and it's affordable! I add it to my yogurt and fruit in the morning for an added boost to get my body going all day.
Clare r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a pack of these from Costco and its huge. I remember leaving some in my water bottle for a weekend and it SPROUTED in the bottle (that means it's legit I assume). It fills you up so you eat less. I'm not sure d it detoxes you though
Norma P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great big pack of chia seeds! Love that the package is resealable and keeps light out to keep the seeds fresher longer. I like to add them to my smoothies, to my oatmeal and also like to mix them with lemonade for an extra boost of protein/fiber/omega 3s. These seeds are good to enjoy with yogurt.
Ramiza R.
Love these. They are packed with good ingredients. Also the bag is resealable which makes it so much easier. You can't taste them and they aren't huge. I would recommend.
alexis b.
I use these in my smoothies every morning! Love them! They don't add a weird taste or texture to anything I put them in and they're very very good for you. I recommend them!
Michelle S.
Is there a difference between white chia seeds and the black ones? I've only ever seen the black ones.
Marie D.
I'm having the hardest time finding affordable prices for chia seeds. Has anyone found these in stores?
Jaime P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the difference between black and white China seeds?
Michelle S.
How much are these typically retailing for? I can get a bag of the Simple Truth brand at my local Kroger for about 7.99

Vitamin Shoppe