Lucy M.
Fresno, CA

Am i the only person that has never tried this? Something about coco on bread as a spread make me think it might be too sweet.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
1 year ago
Confession: The first time I had Nutella I was in my 30s. I recommend making Nutella brownies - it's so easy, and you can make them real quick. Also, if you don't care for hazelnut, then you might not like it at all. My neighbor doesn't care for it, but she loves a spoonful every once in awhile.
Megan S.
Megan S.
1 year ago
It is really good. You should try sliced banana on top. Won't be as sweet and super yummy!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
1 year ago
I don't like hazelnut so I haven't tried it either but my stepdaughter loves it.