BY NUTELLA #1 in Dips & Spreads

Nutella Hazelnut with Skim Milk and Cocoa Spread: The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread.

Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin

• What is the best use of nutella? 80 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love d...237 Answers
  • This is so good!!! I think everyone dies for NUTELLA!! O...5 Answers
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
  • "Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. " in 564 reviews
  • "The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream<3 " in 177 reviews
  • "I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/" in 116 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread " in 104 reviews
  • "Love Nutella, even if it is nothing more than a spoonful out of the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas." in 96 reviews
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
So, okay. for YEARS people have been telling me to try Nutella. I was hesitant, because, well, it looked like diabetes in a jar. A friend actually told me it’s great on toast, or even by itself. No, as an avid peanut butter fan, who has been known to eat a spoonful of peanut butter for lunch on the go, I was extremely skeptical of something like Nutella being compared to a stand alone treat, etc.

Let’s just skip ahead to the tasting part of this review, shall we? In a word? YUCK. WAY too sweet. Uh uh. That earlier comment about diabetes in a jar? Astoundingly accurate. This might be tolerable, or at least more tolerable, if it was a bit bitter, like, say dark chocolate.

The upside to this otherwise dismal disappointment? It was on sale. I can file this in the “one and done” category.Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Nutella is heaven on earth. It's not too sweet but perfect for an anytime snack. I love to put a slice of banana on a shortbread cookie or graham crackers and dip that in to my nutella. Withjuslst 3 or 4, I feel full, like with peanut buttver, it tastes so delicious i usually just stop eating the bananas and cookies and just hit the nutella jar with a spoon.dont judge me... I'm single with cats and my mother has moved in with me! Nutella is sometimes my sanity. I wish they'd create an adult beverage version of nutella. Pb&n (nutella) sandwiches also make good snacks as well as dipping fresh fruit in nutella.
Kristina C.
I'm sad I have lived most of my life completely unaware of the existence of Nutella. I discovered this wonderful chocolate + hazelnut spread a few years ago and it has rocked my world. Its decadent and sweet. It can be used in any number of baked goods or other homemade treats. I like to spread a little bit onto a banana or dip animal crackers into it. It is calorie dense, so be mindful of that. Nutella is definitely worth the price and you can find it at the grocery store.
Caterina C.
Middle Vlg, NY
My kids love Nutella! They don't eat all of these creations on the same day but when I make them there are no leftovers! I use it on either white toast or I make nutella filled croissants for breakfast. For lunch just a plain nutella sandwich on any type of bread of there choice and as for a desert I make a plain pizza crust, once out of the oven I spread the nutella over the crust. Sometimes I add strawberries, bananas & powdered sugar. They also enjoy a glass of milk with a scoop of nutella as a chocolate milk or use vanilla ice cream, milk & nutella to make a shake...enjoy!
Green B.
I don't care that it has canola oil (or whatever). I don't care that it'll give you diabetes probably. It's delicious and i will continue to buy this.  Whenever I buy this i have to hide it from my husband because he eats spoonfuls of this like a child. I love putting this on toast, crepes, with fruit. I think the possibilities are endless. im sure the american version is different from the actual italian version but i don't mind.
Kathy L.
downey
I have liked Nutella for a long time (even when they were advertising it as a healthy food). I would love to make Nutella sandwiches with bananas and strawberries. I think the over hyped product is ruined for me because of all the media attention it receives. But despite this fact, Nutella is a yummy spread.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
Nutella is a hazelnut and chocolate lovers dream. The flavor is so rich and yummy. I eat it with fruit like apples and bananas and strawberries, you can put it on toast or even in brownies to make them extra gooey and tasty. It’s worth every penny. The flavor does not disappoint. Must buy!!
Teresa A.
Portage
I love this product !! being using it since I was little..and now is good to see that my niece enjoys it as well .. the flavor and choices of sizes is awesome ..is easy to use and could make so many stuff with it .. I recommend this for any age as well .. Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Stephanie C.
I dont like chocolate that much but hazelnut chocolate, especially Nutella specifically, is SO GOOD. My mom used to make me Nutella sandwiches for school when I was in second grade, nearly 20 years ago, and everyone made fun of me because I brought a chocolate sandwich to school. But then recently everyone is finally giving the love Nutella deserves. They even opened a Nutella factory in downtown!
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
Nutella is addictive. It's not overly sweet like plain chocolate and the ability to spread it leads to a lot of combinations and food dipping. My daughter loves is as well and she really doesn't care for sweets in general. She likes hers spread on a mini tortilla for on the go yums once every other week.
Sabrina V.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping pretzel sticks I it <3
Patrick B.
Cheraw, SC
What is the best use of nutella?
Laney S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite thing to put nutella on?
Meghan S.
I have never tried Nutella.. is it really that good? Is it worth buying? What is the best way to eat it?
Heather K.
Orange Park, FL
Any good nutella recipes???