BY NUTELLA #3 in Dips & Spreads

Nutella Hazelnut with Skim Milk and Cocoa Spread: The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread.

Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin

• What is the best use of nutella? 78 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping p...233 Answers
  • Who here has ever tried Nutella frappucino from starbucks? It is ...37 Answers
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
  • "Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. " in 564 reviews
  • "The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream<3 " in 177 reviews
  • "I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/" in 116 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread " in 104 reviews
  • "Love Nutella, even if it is nothing more than a spoonful out of the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas." in 96 reviews
Kristina C.
I'm sad I have lived most of my life completely unaware of the existence of Nutella. I discovered this wonderful chocolate + hazelnut spread a few years ago and it has rocked my world. Its decadent and sweet. It can be used in any number of baked goods or other homemade treats. I like to spread a little bit onto a banana or dip animal crackers into it. It is calorie dense, so be mindful of that. Nutella is definitely worth the price and you can find it at the grocery store.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Who doesn’t love Nutella ? Yes, every human needs a little sweetness in their lives now and again. Although only good in moderation - Nutella is one of my favorite spreads . My nephew (15 years old) and my son (5 years old ) really enjoy Nutella on toasted toast. I’d highly recommend to anyone who likes a little bit of sweetness added to breakfast or as a snack. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor!! To my coffee creamer to my chocolate and everything in between! Yum!
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
  Nutella Hazelnut Spread  i really didnt know what people were going crazy over nutella and how great it taste until i tired it myself. im not a big chocolate fan but this i couldnt mind having with french Toast. over all i am satisfied with it. and will be buying again for my family. my husband is obsessed with it and even if i didnt like it he would buy it lol
Rachel S.
This is a thick, creamy milk chocolatey hazelnut spread perfect to place on pancakes and dip fruit into. I like it as an alternative to peanut butter as it sweetens products. It's not as thick as frosting and it's not as thin as syrup, it is on between and easy to spread on items. I received on deal for $.99 @ my local Giant grocery store around Thanksgiving.
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a game changer when it comes to making my crepes without it, there’s no way I’d be having crepes I mean let’s be serious who does that. Anyways I love everything about it the texture, taste, smell and I could probably have it all but better not. I like to stuff my crepe inside and fold the crepe. The light whipped cream and drizzle makes it yummier .It definitely holds the crepe together like glue. I recommend this product and I promise you it’ll make your day!!
Colleen B.
Sacramento
If you are a chocolate lover you have to try this spread.  I'll warn you though, it's addictive. It's great on toasted bread, rice cakes, pancakes, graham crackers and waffles.  There is some concern about how healthy the palm oil ingredient is, so it's best to eat occasionally.
This is so delicious. So thick, rich, creamy. Not too sweet. I spread this on my toast for breakfast with slices of banana. Healthy? I would say so, you can serve it with fruit as a dipping sauce. It's so easy to spread on any type of food. Just like peanut butter but sweeter.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I love this hazelnut spread.  I used it to make smores instead of using regular chocolate.  It was so good. I can't even tell you.  It is too rich to use a lot.  You can buy this now at any store.  It is a little pricey compared to buying peanut butter but it is so worth it.
Miya! N.
Berkeley
Perfect for crepes, or late night snacks. It's not too sweet, and has a great hazelnut flavor. I wish it was a bit healthier, though- it's so calorie dense. Still, I always like to keep this around. It's also great for sandwiches, especially with banana slices.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
I've seen it used in cooking on the Food Network so I decided to give it a try. It is very different from anything similar that I have tried in the past. Not only does it taste very good but it also has a very smooth texture and is enjoyable on just about anything. And it does not need to be refridgerated. I bought it from Walmart. I made BRAIDED NUTELLA BREAD was so delicious and good with tea Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Sabrina V.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping pretzel sticks I it <3
Patrick B.
Cheraw, SC
What is the best use of nutella?
Laney S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite thing to put nutella on?
Meghan S.
I have never tried Nutella.. is it really that good? Is it worth buying? What is the best way to eat it?
Heather K.
Orange Park, FL
Any good nutella recipes???