BY NUTELLA #1 in Spreads

Nutella Hazelnut with Skim Milk and Cocoa Spread: The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread.

Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin

• What is the best use of nutella? 78 Answers
  • Who here has ever tried Nutella frappucino from starbucks? It is ...37 Answers
  • Can I use it to eat with a Oreo cookie?4 Answers
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
  • "Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. " in 564 reviews
  • "The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream<3 " in 177 reviews
  • "I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/" in 116 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread " in 104 reviews
  • "Love Nutella, even if it is nothing more than a spoonful out of the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas." in 96 reviews
Cristine L.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
Foodie Expert
I love chocolates but i rarely found one to satisfy my taste, When I moved to United States, I found Nutella on a chocolate Isle, my husband told me that it's a good one and i must give it a try, since my husband suggested me this product i gave it a try then, Nutella is always a must in our weekly Shopping list. Hahha my husband is now in trouble that i always buy Nutella for snack,

I always have nutella with my slice bread, pancakes, Baking pastry, cakes, candy, chocolate shakes, smoothies etc. Nutella is always a must for dessert and snack!:) I love Nutella
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I think this is delicious. My issue with it, is that I'm not sure its healthy to eat on a daily basis. I would say its a treat on occasion. My kids would eat it on everything but, they would eat gummi worms for every meal too! It does taste good. Great on both breads, fruit, breakfast foods and cookies. I just think its decadence needs to be more of a dessert than an everyday on your PB sandwhich. Costco sells in two pack, so for cost savings you can buy in bulk if you so choose.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Nutella is probably the most used product in my pantry, my 4 year old would live off of it if I'd let her. I love it too, it's definitely perfect in taste and texture and fantastic when I'm craving something sweet. Only 3 out of 5 stars, however, because I really wish it was as healthy as they pretend it is. For such exceptional flavor I would gladly pay more for this product if they would replace some of the more harmful ingredients.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
All chocolaty goodness comes in a lovely container waiting to be opened. Nutella is the best Hazelnut spread that I have tasted because it not only provides the highest quality of products but also it is easy to use. I add it to my pancakes in the morning or place the jar in my purse to enjoy a delicious snack in the middle of the day! (It is also delicious in smoothies!) Will forever recommend this awesomeness!!!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I can only ever buy the tiny jars of Nutella, because if I bought the huge jars, I would be so, so fat. Nutella is addicting! I don't usually have it for breakfast (I think that's one of its suggested uses?), but I do have it as a snack on some toast, or with some apple slices. I could even eat it on its own, it's that good! I only buy it every so often as a treat though, because like I said: I'd be so fat. :)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Foodie Expert
Ah, Nutella. I've enjoyed this delightful spread for many years. I've made hot chocolate with it, pb&n sandwiches, milkshakes, put it on cookies, fruit, waffles, etc. it has a wonderful nutty chocolate flavor that is very sweet but (for me) doesn't get sickening after a while. If you haven't tried this by now and don't have some strange aversion to chocolate, please go pick this up at your local grocery store.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Foodie Expert
I first discovered Nutella when I was in middle school, and my life has never been the same! Probably one of my absolute favorite things to do with it it put it on crepes with bananas and whip cream. So absolutely delicious! And of course it's not the healthiest thing so moderation is the key to this. But when you have a sweet tooth and plain chocolate won't do, reach for this instead! It won't disappoint!
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
This is the best product to ever bless man kind. I am obsessed with Nutella. I try to only buy it once in a while, as when I get it, I eat it all in just two days. It's good as is, strawberries or apples are great dipped in it, spread on bagels, as hot cocoa, as a dip for pretzels. I've made Nutella cookies before. The Nutella possibilities are both delicious and endless. Do try this wonderful product!
Madelynn W.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
Nutella is so good. I can eat this straight out of the jar, I can eat as cake frosting, I can eat on pancakes, and to be completely honest, I can eat it any way, shape, or form. I love the chocolatety and nutty goodness of this product. However, the product is very ADDICTIVE! Just Kidding ... a little. The only real concern I have about the product is the high sugar content per a serving size.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
For a long time, the standard sweet spreads were either peanut butter, other nut butters, nut butter substitutes for those allergic to nuts, and jelly/jam. Until Nutella finally became popular, and charmed everybody with the hazelnut and cocoa combo that is delicious on bread, fruit, crackers, you name it. Now, there seems to be an interest for more exotic sweet spreads! Thanks, Nutella!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping pretzel sticks I it <3
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Cheraw, SC
What is the best use of nutella?
Laney S.
Laney S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite thing to put nutella on?
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I have never tried Nutella.. is it really that good? Is it worth buying? What is the best way to eat it?
Heather K.
Heather K.
Orange Park, FL
Any good nutella recipes???