Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Nutella Hazelnut with Skim Milk and Cocoa Spread: The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread.
Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillinsee more...
Top Questions See all 4,173 Q&A
- "Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. " in 564 reviews
- "The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream<3 " in 177 reviews
- "I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/" in 116 reviews
- "This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread " in 104 reviews
- "Love Nutella, even if it is nothing more than a spoonful out of the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas." in 96 reviews
Let’s just skip ahead to the tasting part of this review, shall we? In a word? YUCK. WAY too sweet. Uh uh. That earlier comment about diabetes in a jar? Astoundingly accurate. This might be tolerable, or at least more tolerable, if it was a bit bitter, like, say dark chocolate.
The upside to this otherwise dismal disappointment? It was on sale. I can file this in the “one and done” category.Nutella Hazelnut Spread
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos