BY NUTELLA #2 in Dips & Spreads

Nutella Hazelnut with Skim Milk and Cocoa Spread: The original creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread.

Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin

• What is the best use of nutella? 79 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping p...234 Answers
  • This is so good!!! I think everyone dies for NUTELLA!! Of course...5 Answers
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
  • "Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. " in 564 reviews
  • "The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream<3 " in 177 reviews
  • "I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/" in 116 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread " in 104 reviews
  • "Love Nutella, even if it is nothing more than a spoonful out of the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas." in 96 reviews
Kristina C.
I'm sad I have lived most of my life completely unaware of the existence of Nutella. I discovered this wonderful chocolate + hazelnut spread a few years ago and it has rocked my world. Its decadent and sweet. It can be used in any number of baked goods or other homemade treats. I like to spread a little bit onto a banana or dip animal crackers into it. It is calorie dense, so be mindful of that. Nutella is definitely worth the price and you can find it at the grocery store.
Green B.
I don't care that it has canola oil (or whatever). I don't care that it'll give you diabetes probably. It's delicious and i will continue to buy this.  Whenever I buy this i have to hide it from my husband because he eats spoonfuls of this like a child. I love putting this on toast, crepes, with fruit. I think the possibilities are endless. im sure the american version is different from the actual italian version but i don't mind.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I absolute love this product, because wow, it is so versatile and you can pretty much put it on anything (within reason). It's great for baking or putting on toast in the morning for breakfast. The only thing that I wish was better would be the cocoa taste. I LOVE chocolate and for me, sometimes Nutella doesn't have that hit for me. I want to blown away, but sometimes I'd rather just grab some peanut butter instead. Still an amazing product and will continue to buy, though.
Mariya P.
who havent tried  Nutella Hazelnut Spread ?? yall are missing out on life haha!! even though trying to eat healthy here for summer, Nutella scoop sometimes is what puts me in a better mood LOL. just something about the flavor  and texture keeps you so addicted to it, i also love to bake with it, and pintrest have some of the best recipes with this tasty product.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow I love this stuff!!! Way better than peanut butter and healthier! It has a great chance chocolate and hazelnut taste. It is a thick consistency like peanut butter, kinda sticky, but very very smooth. It is a little pricey, but not bad. You can get it anywhere. You gotta try it!! And I think it goes with more food than peanut butter and it definitely tastes better!
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
If you don't want an addiction, don't try it! LOL I had heard of Nutella for years. It never sounded appetizing to me, plus I didn't know what I'd use it on. Well, hell. I caved in and bought it. Now I'm hooked. I use this as a topping on my Espresso Chip yogurt ice cream and there's no turning back! My ice cream does not taste great anymore without this stuff. 😀
Rachel S.
This is a thick, creamy milk chocolatey hazelnut spread perfect to place on pancakes and dip fruit into. I like it as an alternative to peanut butter as it sweetens products. It's not as thick as frosting and it's not as thin as syrup, it is on between and easy to spread on items. I received on deal for $.99 @ my local Giant grocery store around Thanksgiving.
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
Let's start off by saying if you hate Nutella there is seriously something wrong with your taste buds! I have been eating this since I was a child living in P.R. and I buy this every time I go to the store! With waffles, toast, or just simply off a spoon! The taste is so satisfying and so hazel nutty and just amazing! You must try it before dying haha!
Erin V.
Columbus, OH
I first discovered Nutella while traveling in Europe and fell in love. Thankfully, shortly after it started being distributed in the US and I've been buying it ever since. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I've found other brands that a slightly less sweet that I enjoy a little better, But for the price this brand is hard to beat.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
Honestly, who doesn't love Nutella!? It's the best chocolate spread that goes great with just about anything. My favorite is to put it on a rice cake or with a banana. It can be found at almost any store (which can be dangerous). It's not the healthiest spread, but it does help curb those cravings!
Sabrina V.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Nutella? I love dipping pretzel sticks I it <3
Patrick B.
Cheraw, SC
What is the best use of nutella?
Laney S.
Logan, OH
Whats your favorite thing to put nutella on?
Meghan S.
I have never tried Nutella.. is it really that good? Is it worth buying? What is the best way to eat it?
Heather K.
Orange Park, FL
Any good nutella recipes???