BY NUTELLA #2 in Dips & Spreads

Nutella & Go Hazelnut Spread Breadsticks Net Wt 1.8 Oz (52g) (Pack of 6) see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
When I bought this snack I was out and about and actually rather hungry. While it wasn't as filling as a bag of chips or crackers, it was better than a candy bar and satisfied my sweet tooth. Upon initially peeling off the foil lid I noticed a slight layer of oil that had separated from the spread and was sitting on top of it. It reminded me of natural peanut butter with less oil. I mixed it back in with one of the bread sticks. The taste is like classic Nutella with a great consistency and hazelnut chocolate flavor. I'm sure the pretzels add a tasty salty flavor but the bread sticks compliment it perfectly when you're really only interested in savoring the Nutella. I was pleasantly surprised by the price! I would have thought this would cost twice as much as it did. I will probably buy this again when I need a quick sweet snack.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I am a huge Nutella fan so much so that I use to eat it straight from the jar! Ever since they created the To-Go snack my addiction increased times ten! It’s a delicious chocolate snack that is somewhat a better option than a candy bar at the check out lane which doesn’t really matter to me because I’m a chocoholic regardless. The cup comes with about six small breadsticks and 1 oz. of hazelnut spread. One of the best combinations out there. I only wish that it came with about 2 more breadsticks because I always have Nutella leftover, but it’s cool because I just use my finger to scoop it out. More chocolate to enjoy solo.
Nora M.
Pretty good. I don’t know that I’d ever try these mini-breadsticks otherwise, but with Nutella, they’re not bad
The ratio of breadstick to #Nutella is more than adequate. It’s a convenient way to include it in lunchboxes because (other than spread on bread, as a sandwiches) Nutella is not really a convenient food to prepackage yourself & take on-the-go.
That said, there is really nothing special about the breadsticks. I think you’re better off opting for the individual serving-size packs & just choosing you own companion food to spread it on, or to dip it in (pretzels, breadsticks, croissants, etc…)
In addition, it’s probably not ideal for children’s lunches. Because of widespread nut allergies, many, if not most schools have nut-free policies restricting foods which contain nuts.

#hazelnutspread
Nico P.
Enfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes I'll impulsively buy these at the checkout counter at the grocery store. I love Nutella Hazelnut Spread and I usually spread it on graham crackers, so this is like a quick, on-the-go version of one of my favorite snacks. It's also a safe, economical way to try Nutella if you've never had it before.
SUKI L.
This is my all time favorite snack during my break at work. People asked me where do I buy my nutella snack. I usually get the nutella with pretzels stick because its the best combo 😆 I love it so much!!! I need to go get more again!
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
Really tasty and convenient on the go snack. A great mixture of a little salty with the pretzels along side the dippable hazelnut nuttella spread. It tastes chocolaty with a twist. Definitely enjoyed it. My boyfriend got it for me from Walmart.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
These are a perfect on the go snack! And who could say no to Nutella? It's delicious! If you havent had this yet your surely missing out. Its so chocolatey and delicious. The bread sticks are crunchy and yummy with the nutella.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I always grab a few when in line to check out at Walmart. I can eat it anywhere and there’s actually a lot of the chocolate spread and stix, which makes it worth buying.
Ruthie N.
This is the to go when you have Nutella cravings (I usually do) it is so good as any Nutella and with the sticks it taste even better the only con is that it is too small so I always need more.
april n.
Forest lake, MN
These are a perfect on the go snack! They come with just enough to keep you satisfied and content. You won’t be reaching for anything else after you eat this - except maybe another one! 😁 They are very sweet, well, the Nutella is and the little breadsticks go great with it and make it a little less sweet!
Ashley K.
Are these goodm
Michelle L.
Is this Nutella & Go! Hazelnut Spread + Breadsticks worth the money or should I just buy separate bread sticks?
Sephora  H.
I love Nutella but haven't really got my hands on this yet...I'm guessing it tastes the same? should i get this?
Lexi D.
athens, TX
Where can i find this product?
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
What is the price on these? And is it really worth it? I feel that I would much rather buy the whole jar but I guess these are good when you want to have some self-control and not eat a whole jar of Nutella. ;)

Amazon