BY NUTELLA #2 in Dips & Spreads

Nutella & Go Hazelnut Spread Breadsticks Net Wt 1.8 Oz (52g) (Pack of 6) see more...

• Is this Nutella & Go! Hazelnut Spread + Breadsticks wort...10 Answers
  • Can we get it only in stores1 Answers
  • Does this satisfy as a snack or do you feel like you need...4 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
When I bought this snack I was out and about and actually rather hungry. While it wasn't as filling as a bag of chips or crackers, it was better than a candy bar and satisfied my sweet tooth. Upon initially peeling off the foil lid I noticed a slight layer of oil that had separated from the spread and was sitting on top of it. It reminded me of natural peanut butter with less oil. I mixed it back in with one of the bread sticks. The taste is like classic Nutella with a great consistency and hazelnut chocolate flavor. I'm sure the pretzels add a tasty salty flavor but the bread sticks compliment it perfectly when you're really only interested in savoring the Nutella. I was pleasantly surprised by the price! I would have thought this would cost twice as much as it did. I will probably buy this again when I need a quick sweet snack.
Nora M.
Pretty good. I don’t know that I’d ever try these mini-breadsticks otherwise, but with Nutella, they’re not bad
The ratio of breadstick to #Nutella is more than adequate. It’s a convenient way to include it in lunchboxes because (other than spread on bread, as a sandwiches) Nutella is not really a convenient food to prepackage yourself & take on-the-go.
That said, there is really nothing special about the breadsticks. I think you’re better off opting for the individual serving-size packs & just choosing you own companion food to spread it on, or to dip it in (pretzels, breadsticks, croissants, etc…)
In addition, it’s probably not ideal for children’s lunches. Because of widespread nut allergies, many, if not most schools have nut-free policies restricting foods which contain nuts.

#hazelnutspread
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I am a huge Nutella fan so much so that I use to eat it straight from the jar! Ever since they created the To-Go snack my addiction increased times ten! It’s a delicious chocolate snack that is somewhat a better option than a candy bar at the check out lane which doesn’t really matter to me because I’m a chocoholic regardless. The cup comes with about six small breadsticks and 1 oz. of hazelnut spread. One of the best combinations out there. I only wish that it came with about 2 more breadsticks because I always have Nutella leftover, but it’s cool because I just use my finger to scoop it out. More chocolate to enjoy solo.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are a perfect on the go snack! They come with just enough to keep you satisfied and content. You won’t be reaching for anything else after you eat this - except maybe another one! 😁 They are very sweet, well, the Nutella is and the little breadsticks go great with it and make it a little less sweet!
Lynn B.
I love Nutella, but was disappointed to read just unhealthy it is. This product gives you crunchy sticks to dip in the Nutella. It makes a quick snack or lunch box item. Sweet and crunchy. I won’t buy again as I’m trying to give up sugar products.
Mayra D.
Chicago
Best snack for toddler. Delicious for both mom and baby. The little sticks are perfect for very little mess while eating. Definitely recommend for a quick snack while on the go. And Nutella goes with everything:)
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
These are heaven!! The easy to carry packs are super convenient especially for a girl like me who is always on the go. It is a lot healthier than most options I would choose instead. I would continue to buy.
Tina S.
This is an amazing little "on the go" snack. If you want to go all in on the sweet, get the one with the hazelnut breadsticks. Or if you're wanting more of a sweet/salty treat, get the one with the pretzels. Compared to other snacks or sweet treats, the price might be considered a little high, but this is Nutella we're talking about it. It's worth the price.
SUKI L.
This is my all time favorite snack during my break at work. People asked me where do I buy my nutella snack. I usually get the nutella with pretzels stick because its the best combo 😆 I love it so much!!! I need to go get more again!
Alana C.
Totally in love with these!! I grabbed one awhile ago while waiting in the grocery line just to try it and I can't stop buying them. They're a great deal (especially when you get the big value pack).. The sticks you get go great with with the Nutella.. So delicious! Great for If you need a quick snack or to pack in a lunch
Ashley K.
Are these goodm
Sephora  H.
I love Nutella but haven't really got my hands on this yet...I'm guessing it tastes the same? should i get this?
Michelle L.
Is this Nutella & Go! Hazelnut Spread + Breadsticks worth the money or should I just buy separate bread sticks?
Jasmine C.
Does it really taste the same as the regular jar, because sometime when you buy the snack size they don't taste the same???
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
What is the price on these? And is it really worth it? I feel that I would much rather buy the whole jar but I guess these are good when you want to have some self-control and not eat a whole jar of Nutella. ;)