Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz

Nutella ® the original Chocolate Hazelnut Spread: perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, toast, and more! Made from quality ingredients like roasted hazelnuts and cocoa
Ingredients: SUGAR, PALM OIL, HAZELNUTS, SKIM MILK, COCOA, SOY LECITHIN AS EMULSIFIER, VANILLIN: AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.

I've tried Nutella a while back, and it was pretty good. Just can't remember if it's sweet, and is it healthy? How would you enjoy it?
Start your review of Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz!
Product Highlights
Love the product for an occasional sweet tooth, but too rich to give to kiss on daily basis or even as peanut butter substitute. in reviews
The best thing to do is when the jar is about empty put it in the microwave and melt it down than pour it over ice cream <3 in reviews
I love Nutella omg I love it how you could eat it with anything it's so good 😋😋😋 Wish I had some right now don't have anymore :/in reviews
This is absolutely the best thing since peanut butter you can use it on so many things kids love it and with good ingredients can't ask for much more in a spread in reviews
...the jar ;) One of my favorite snacks with this spread is putting it on graham crackers with a thin layer of peanut butter and bananas.in reviews
Joanne P.
LondonUK
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz uploaded by Joanne P.
We go through this so quickly at home. Bloody kids 😂 this is so delicious. Easy to spread too! Great with dutch baby pancakes! #breakfaststaples
Nicola A.
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz uploaded by Nicola A.
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz ah nutella! 🙌🏻 making breakfast taste like desert. Can’t fault this product, affordable, tastes amazing, can be used on anything and lasts along time. Would recommend.
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
Nutela very famous and very good never will disappoint you when you want to eat something sweet and quick. I really enjoy nutela when I spread it on my waffles and I add some strawberries . liking fingers.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a SUCKER for this stuff!! I can eat this right off of a spoon like peanut butter. Hazelnut and cocoa 😍😍 Um, yes please!! This goes good on anything sweet almost. Sometimes ill take just a piece of bread not toasted,smear this on there and viola!! Sooo delicious!! I'm a nutella freak lol
Seema C.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz uploaded by Seema C.
I love this, kids love it. I mean who doesn't? I put it on there toast, cakes, bananas anything to be honest. Great price and its available in most corner shop.
Alexandra P.
London , Uk
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - 13oz uploaded by Alexandra P.
You have to be careful not to take a spoon and just eat it out of the jar. It is fabulously chocolate flavored. No wonder kids would eat this on toast. It is one of the best products I have eaten. Much better than buying a box of chocolates. A little or a lot will do the trick for your sweet tooth. Oh, I am an adult and I LOVE this! Will always have it in my home for me and just for me. I live alone, not being selfish. Kudos to the manufacturer of this genuine pleasure food. Hats off to NUTELLA!!!
Gemma T.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Who doesn’t love Nutella?! My family and I have it on toast, crumpets, from the spoon, in recipes, melted with strawberries as a dip, on pancakes. You name it. There’s nothing like it, tastes delicious, reasonably priced and can usually find it on offer. highly recommend trying if you’re not allergic to NUTS
Alia T.
london
Unhealthy, full of hydrogenated fats and bad sugars, promotes diabetes and obesity. Don’t enjoy.
danielle P.
Plymouth, Plymouth
So good the only chocolate spread i would buy. Its always on offer in stores which makes it affordable. It does dry up quickly and loose its original texture, however its eaten so quickly that doesn't really matter.
Louise S.
Uk
Love this & so much more than just a spread. Love making banana and Nutella toasted sandwich’s. Or Chuck some in with bananas,ice cream,milk. And whizz it up for a lush milkshake. Like melting some in the microwave to so you can pour it over your cereal, or pancakes. Oh and once you have finished the jar. Pour some hot milk in it to have a nice choc bed time drink. Or pour cold milk in it for a nice choc milkshake.

705 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
melissa A.
Octlenys D.
iuta
il y a 2 mois
PEGGY M. il y a un mois
I used it to make a chocolate icing for my niece's wedding cake. It was very good.
Teresa J.