NUT-THINS® Original Pepper Jack

by Nut-Thins

If you hate guilt but love the flavor of buttery jack cheese with a spicy pepper kick, we have your perfect snack. Our Pepper Jack Cheese Nut Thins are loaded with flavor but free of wheat, and gluten. Great alone or paired with dips or salsa.

Rice Flour, Almonds, Pepper Jack Seasoning [Sea Salt, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Whey, Dried Green & Red Bell Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Lactose, Spices (Including Chili Pepper And Jalapeno Pepper), Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Safflower Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid], Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUT-THINS® Original Pepper Jack!
How would you rate this product?
Lena M.
Warren, MI
NUT-THINS® Original Pepper Jack uploaded by Lena M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Excellent snack, and much healthier than your typical chip or cracker. Lots of flavor, the pepper jack cheese are definitely the best tasting! Gluten free and healthy!!
Tammy P.
Kokomo, IN
NUT-THINS® Original Pepper Jack uploaded by Tammy P.
Purchased at: Kroger
My new favorite snack! Great flavor and it is healthy for you! Reasonably priced! I would recommend to others!
Aspen G.
Quincy, IL
All of the Nut-Thins are great! Easy gluten free snack. Great with cream cheese, hummus, or spinach/artichoke dip! The serving size is also 19 crackers! These crackers are affordable and delicious. It helps that they're not loaded with calories either!
Mari S.
Maple Grove, MN
Yum!!! Hands down the best flavor they have of these! So good right out of the bag or dipped in hummus with veggies!
Sally R.
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband introduced this product to me and it is really good! It is only vegetarian friendly though due to the fact that it contains milk.
Aylin F.
Tucson, AZ
So good with cheese and wine! Great taste and price. Better than other similar crackers.
Maria H.
Smyrna, TN
So, so good! Great taste. Keeps you full and satisfied. Try to get when it's on sale. So worth buying, though.
Amber B.
Morehead City, NC
As someone who suffers from a gluten intolerance, it can be hard to find delicious snack foods. These crackers are my absolute favorite. I love to eat hummus with these!!
Shelby C.
Pickerington, OH
I love that this product is gluten free! It means that I can enjoy crackers without stomach pains. This cracker has a bit of an odd texture which is to be expected of most gluten free foods that mimic those with gluten. The flavor was okay, but not great. I would buy this product again but in a different flavor.
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
Did not like these at all! Very very crunchy, salty, and spicy. Not very good at all. Would rather not eat crackers again that to eat these. Bought these at my local grocery store. Wouldn't recommend if you don't want a salt lick!

Looking for your answer?