NUT-THINS® Original Pecan uploaded by Rebecca P.NUT-THINS® Original Pecan uploaded by Jacqueline R.NUT-THINS® Original Pecan uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY NUT-THINS

Our Southern friends who grow pecans agree that Nut Thins is a great way to enjoy their nutty richness. Made from rice flour and pecans, they're the perfect guilt-free snack!

Rice Flour, Pecan Meal, Potato Starch, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Salt And Natural Flavors (Contains Milk).

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel P.
These crackers are delicious! I paired them with fresh pimento cheese and could have finished the entire box had I not stopped myself from doing so. You can taste the full pecan flavor in every bite. I recommend eating these with nutty cheeses or even plain!
Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
Great cracker with REALLY good macros... 19 crackers is 0 g sugar and only 23g of carbs (although I definitely wish the fiber content was higher)... picked these up at target for less than $5. I definitely prefer the tast and macros of the pecan flavor to either the almond or hazelnut varieties... love this and will definitely pick up again!
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this snack cracker! My friends and I are big fans of charchuterie. The crackers part is usually the hardest to decide on and the most fattening. These crackers taste amazing, are gluten free, and have very little fat with some protein added in. These don't taste like a low cal snack, the pecans give a rich flavor with a little salt so it goes perfectly with cheese and wine.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
These are my favorite crackers! I love them for eating cheese with and I most often purchase them around holidays such as Thanksgiving or Rosh Hashanah! They are gluten free which is always a plus but they taste amazing but they are the perfect cracker to pair with cheese sense they are thin and don't steal the show with over powering flavor of their own. I will continue to buy these!
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Found these in the gluten free section of my regular Kroger. I think that they are just the right amount of crisp and have a texture that is somewhere between a chip and a cracker. They arrive gluten free which is a plus and go great with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge.
TK K.
LOVE these crackers! I have Celiac disease, and these are the only palatable gluten free crackers I have found. They are crunchy and not overly seasoned, and they go perfectly with cheddar cheese for a snack. Very happen to have this GF option!
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
These crackers could stand to be a little less salty. The pecan flavor is a lot more noticeable than I expected. You can't really pair this cracker with anything, and eating it by itself doesn't taste super great either.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Dear Nut-Thins, please never leave me. These are pretty much my favorite snack these days. The texture is crisp and crunchy, the taste is satisfying, and they are a perfect salty snack! Definitely a staple at home for me!
Jenna G.
Parker, CO
This is my go to snack. I use it with dips and cheese or just by itself . This has such a unique and delicious taste and the calories are a great starting point.
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
We've always loved cheese and crackers (who am I kidding, they were to compliment the wine... Hehe) but we've been trying to reduce the gluten in our house. I saw the Blue Diamond Pecan Nut-Thins and we thought we'd give them a go. They are thinner and lighter than a regular cracker and they are super crispy! Since these are a nut and rice blend, I wasn't so sure if they would taste like rice cakes. Pleasantly enough, the pecans give them just the right flavor without the nuts taking over. They accompany our smoked Gouda and Coastal cheeses just as well as any other cracker without leaving me with crackers stuck in my teeth or a bloated feeling. These are now a regular staple in our pantry!