NUT-THINS® Original Honey Mustard uploaded by Alex C.NUT-THINS® Original Honey Mustard uploaded by Tanya L.

BY NUT-THINS

Gone are the days when gluten-free meant boring. Nut Thins are a nutritious Nut and Rice cracker snack. Wonderful as an appetizer and ideal for snacking,they’re a great afternoon pick-me-up. Good has never tasted so sweet!

Rice Flour, Almonds, Dried Cane Syrup, Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Salad Mustard Powder (Salad Style Mustard [Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric], Maltodextrin, Food Starch-modified, Natural Flavor), Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Maltodextrin, Honey, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Less Than 2% Of: Sea Salt, Spice, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Turmeric.

Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
These crackers are delicious. I am gluten-intolerant. For the longest time it was hard to find a rice cracker that tasked good with the right consistency! I finally found a great cracker with great flavor! I would recommend these to anyone as a snack!
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
These are my favorite of the Nut Thins. I order multiple boxes at a time brought Amazon Prime Pantry. I’m gluten free so these are a staple in my diet. High protein, GF and oh so good!
merial t.
Tampa, FL
So delicious and gluten free! Highly recommend. I enjoy with hummus, salsa, and many other dips. Also very good on their own. A little more expensive than a basic cracker but worth the splurge. I definitely recommend to others to try! Can buy at Publix.
Alex C.
These crackers are absolutely amazing! They have a perfect mixture of sweet along with that honey mustard taste. I eat this regularly and it's a part of my meal prep with my in-between meals snacks. If anybody wants healthy snacks for themselves or their children, I highly recommend this! I usually have it by itself, but the more plain flavors go well with tuna, and all go well with sandwiches. These are also gluten free and are low fat!
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
I love these with hummus! They are a great gluten free alt to crackers. They have a crunch yet salty taste and the honey nut makes it slightly sweet! I've tried other types of gluten free crackers that were dry, tastless and just card board like. These are more like real crackers and taste amazing! I would still buy them even though I am no longer gluten free!
Lauren O.
Great snack to have on the go! Definitely satisfying and don't feel crap after eating. I recommend trying a variety of flavors as I believe them all to be very good. Goes well for on the go snacks or for cheese and crackers at a party
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Seriously these are just as addicting as the other flavors...they are delicious...I love the flavor it's not to stir g either just right !! I recommend Thames along with the other flavors in this brand!!
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
So delicious! Will satisfy your salty tooth and craving for a crunch super quickly! I love that they are healthy and not high in carbs! Affordable too. Exceeded my expectations. I bought them at Harris Teeter. Will definitely repurchase. 10/10
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
Such good flavor and guilt free snack! I've tried other flavors of NutThins and the Honey Mustard flavor is really yummy! Healthy and delicious.
Ashleigh N.
It's hard to find a great gluten free cracker! My husband can't have gluten and these are the only crackers he like. Plus, my kids love them too!