BY NUT-THINS

With just enough sea salt to bring out the flavor, we think you'll agree our Hint of Sea Salt Almond Nut Thins are a tasty guilt-free treat. The perfect afternoon snack, they also make an ideal foundation for appetizer toppings and a crunchy chip for your favorite dip.

Rice Flour, Almonds, Potato Starch, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors (Contains Milk).

• Who else got these in their Pinch Me box? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!1 Answers
  • What retail would i find this product 5 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are amazing! Why? Because they are grain AND gluten free. Seriously, do you know how hard it is to find a product that is both, but still tasty!? It is very hard! These are what I have been looking for! They are super crunchy and VERY appetizing. They go with pretty much anything including dip, cheese, spreads, etc. the only reason that I have this product four stars instead of five is because I feel that they could add a little more salt. Other than that, these are the perfect snack!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I was kind of skeptical about how these was a gonna taste, But I really enjoy them .. They have the best nutty flavor and not really to hot to bite on. It has a hint of sea salt with rice flour , Almonds, potato starch, pressed sunflower oil and natural flavors.
Sandy H.
If you’re looking for a light, crunchy, delicious cracker that is wheat and gluten free then you will love Blue Diamond Almond nut thins. They are a low sodium cracker made from nuts and rice, and are a great snack. They are small crackers, but you can feel free to eat to eat a lot because 27 crackers only have 90 calories. As someone who is completely addicted to potato chips, I would definitely ditch the chips and snack on these instead. Thank you PINCHme for sending me a sample bag in exchange for an honest review.
Suellen H.
Littleton - CO
I can say that I’m addicted to those. I always have it at my place and this is my favorite flavor with brie and gorgonzola, could eat it the whole day.
I’ve tried the cheese flavor, but it was too salty for me even more if I end it up eating with cheese.
Lucia G.
North Miami, FL
When i first recieved this as a sample from pinch me, I thought it was not going to taste good, but now love these. For a product that has a hint of salt, I wouldn't have guessed that it would taste good as it did.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
A perfect delightful snack with almonds and gluten free. I love the crunchiness but not hard to bite. This I am a repeat customer for this product and highly recommend this to others. Very healthy and perfect on the go!
Cassie P.
These Blue Diamond Nut-Thins are a great healthy snack option. They have just a hint of salty flavor with a perfect, satisfying crunch! I would eat these anytime of the day with a meal or on their own as a snack. I love that they are a healthier snacking alternative to some of my other snack choices. Thanks to another site, I was able to try these for free, but definitely intend to purchase in the future!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
BLUE DIAMOND ALMOND NUT-THINS in Hint of Sea Salt flavor allows you to eat a salty snack with a great portion size for only 90 calories. They remind a little of rice cakes, but taste much better than them. They are round and thin like a chip. The more I ate them the better they seemed to get, so make sure to eat more than one before judging. The sea salt flavor was decent but a little plain (probably what makes them seem like rice cakes) so I would recommend using these with some salsa. I plan to try some of the other flavors in the future because it is a great low calorie snack overall. I received a sample from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I am gluten free and these are the ONLY crackers I will eat. All of the flavors are delicious, are good with any cheese, meat, and dip. I would have anyone buy these, gluten free or not.
Kelsey H.
The best gluten free cracker on the market! Perfectly salty and great to pair with any dips or cheeses. Other people don’t even notice they are gluten free, which means everyone is happy!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
What topping/dip do you like best with these bad boys!
Johnathan R.
La Fayette, GA
What retail would i find this product
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who else got these in their Pinch Me box?
Nina G.
What other flavors do they have of these? I loved the sea salt ones.