NUT-THINS® Original Hint Of Sea Salt uploaded by Evelia N.

BY NUT-THINS

With just enough sea salt to bring out the flavor, we think you'll agree our Hint of Sea Salt Almond Nut Thins are a tasty guilt-free treat. The perfect afternoon snack, they also make an ideal foundation for appetizer toppings and a crunchy chip for your favorite dip.

Rice Flour, Almonds, Potato Starch, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors (Contains Milk).

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor G.
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! They are my new guilty pleasure! I’ve been trying to cut out gluten from my diet but it so hard to give up a good cracker! This flavor is by far my favorite, they are so light a crispy!
Kelsey H.
The best gluten free cracker on the market! Perfectly salty and great to pair with any dips or cheeses. Other people don’t even notice they are gluten free, which means everyone is happy!
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I recieved a sample of this bag and i just tried it right now. Its not that tasty or good for me. If you love the plain rice taste then youll enjoy these, but they are crispy and thins i like that i just didmt really wnjoy the plain flavor.
Kristen W.
Brighton , CO
I have celiac. So my life obviously sucks. Know what makes it s little easier? But thins. They do not leave your mouth feeling like you just ate sand...”like many gluten free brands do. And they pair perfectly with crackers.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I tried these for the first time a few days ago and I was surprised at how good they tasted. Healthy and delicious. I'll be buying this again since there isn't many other companies with comparable products.
Kelly V.
Johns Creek , GA
Easy to take for on the go snacking! These are always satisfying when I want a savory bite. The hint of salt is just enough and the crunch is enjoyable. They pair well with cheese or almond butter.
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
So delicious! Will satisfy your salty tooth and craving for a crunch
super quickly! I love that they are healthy and not high in carbs!
Affordable too. Exceeded my expectations. I bought them at Harris
Teeter. Will definitely repurchase. 10/10
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Favorite snack, always have in the house. Perfect to eat alone, pair with cheese or a dip. Love the snack size proportion and the hint of slight sea salt.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I am gluten free so these are delicious with cheese and hummus and turkey! I would recommend these even to someone who can eat gluten.
Christy G.
Falmouth
This is a staple food in our home. We loved to have hummus with these crackers. They are gluten-free and very lost and crispy