NUT-THINS® Original Country Ranch uploaded by April P.

BY NUT-THINS

The next time you're in the mood for some ranch-flavored crackers or chips, grab a box of these Nut Thins instead. You'll get the flavor you're after, without worrying about gluten, and calories. 130 calories for 16 crackers No wheat gluten 3 grams of protein No cholesterol.

Rice Flour, Almonds, Ranch Seasoning (Salt, Natural Buttermilk Flavor [Buttermilk, Whey, Maltodextrin, Skim Milk], Sour Cream Powder [Sour Cream {Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures}, Cultured Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid, Tocopherols And Ascorbyl Palmitate {Maintains Freshness}], Garlic Powder, Cultured Whey, Onion Powder, Spice, Yeast Extract, Parsley, Lactic Acid, And Natural Flavors), Potato Starch, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, And Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Walmart
Kit K.
These are weirdly good.  I don't even like ranch dressing but these are addicting for snack type crackers.  Don't even want cheese with them. Probably not even healthy but oh well, they're made of nuts so you can at least imagine they are.
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
Blue diamond but thins are my favorite cracker. The seasoning is perfect, the crunch is perfect and so is the texture. They come in tons of different flavors And I haven't bought one I didn't absolutely love!
Katie C.
I freakin love nut-thins!!! They are awesome with crackers and also great to eat alone! My best friend is gluten free, so she introduced me to them- they're a great option.
Jessica B.
Greenville
These are too good! The other day at work I ate an entire box in one afternoon! Since they are denser than wheat based crackers, they really filled me up! Great ranch flavor!
Sophia N.
Plantation, FL
These are my favorite crackers! They're chock full of flavor and great with smoked salmon and brie! My only qualm is that they are a tad bit too salty, but this evens out if they're paired with the right toppings!
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
I can't say enough about these crackers, great tasting, low carbs, and several flavors! I take a couple boxes of these to work to snack on with cheese, dips, and humus. You will love all the flavors.
Elina H.
Dickinson, TX
These crackers are a great pick if you're gluten free and you want a crunchy snack. They're good by themselves but they're excellent with cheese. Cheese slices, cheese dip; they're all good.
April P.
These are a new favorite for my family. Very crunchy and great flavor. My curiosity brought me to try them with hummus and its was delightful.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
These crackers are great for light snaking. I love the crunchy, crisp texture, and the rich flavor that is better than most crackers out there.
jamie  .
These are GLUTEN FREE! this makes me so happy! I love the bold flavors and is perfectly paired with spreadable cream cheese!