BY NUT-THINS

Blue Diamond Natural Almond Nut-Thins Cheddar Cheese Nut & Rice Cracker Snacks: Irresistible snacking Smart eating 0 grams trans fat Wheat- and gluten-free Nut Thins crackers are Kosher

Buy on Target*
Rachel P.
*NOM NOM NOM NOM*

Excuse me while I eat every cracker in the box!!!! Seriously. These things are amazing. Crunchy and full of flavor! I love eating these as a light snack at work. I love that they are wheat & gluten free to avoid the bloat that comes with eating standard crackers. Highly recommend!

Leisha S.
Greenville , SC
THESE CRACKERS 😍 I stumbled upon these one day and I haven’t turned back. They’re crunchy, slightly nutty, and have the perfect touch of cheddar. For a light lunch, I’ll have a serving of these with some deli turkey and a handful of grapes. They’re delicious!
Tiffany Y.
These crackers are tasty! They are a bit on the dry side when eaten alone, but pair well with dips- especially hummus. Also, they are fairly healthy and the ingredients are a bit "cleaner" then many other crackers!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
We love the original nut thins in my house, and we love cheese, so these were sure to be a success. Unfortunately we didn’t love the flavor - very fake cheese tasting. Relatively inexpensive. Nut thins are great otherwise!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
For having celiac sense I was seven years old these have come a long way. originally these were hard as  a rock and didn't ever taste well. Now trying these recently for a moderate price they are tasting much much better. They have a strong flavor that's not over powering but definitely tastes good. I always grab a little baggie full for the school day to munch on.
Erica M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
These are a household favorite! Awesome texture, crunchy & light. Plus a fantastic cheese flavor. My 2 year old gobbles them up. So does my hubby! So good for a quick light snack! Plus, it made with healthy nuts!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I think these are good, but definitely too cheesy in my opinion. Just a personal preference, but I think they can dial down the cheddar. Other than that, this is a great snack.
Amy R.
Washington DC
These are really excellent. I prefer them to regular crackers now, because they have such a hearty taste and great crunch. Bought them at Giant Foods but I’ve also seen them in target and Walmart. AND GLUTEN FREE! Enjoy!
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I LOVE Nut Thin crackers! While counting my calories, these have been a life saver! Low calorie with a decent portion size. And I really like flavor choices! The cheddar and country ranch flavors are my favorite!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is by far the best flavor of nut thins! A snack that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. It’s the perfect hint of flavor that makes you keep eating it. Love the size and texture.
Brandie H.
Marshall, MO
Are these high sodium or low i am trying to lower my blood pressure
Alexus B.
do they come in different kinds ?
Alana S.
Miami
Is this bittersweet?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These look delicious!!! How are they!?