BY NUT-THINS

People have believed in flax seeds’ healthful benefits for more than 5,000 years. Today we understand the science behind the legendary claims and we also know how good they taste in our Flax Seed Artisan Nut Thins. We mix them with brown rice and almonds and bake them into a deliciously crunchy cracker. Enjoy them with dips, spreads, cheeses, or straight from the box for 400 mg of ALA omega-3 per serving.

Brown Rice Flour, Almonds, Potato Starch, Brown Rice, Flax Seeds, Sea Salt, Safflower Oil, Natural Flavors (Contains Milk).

• Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with som...3 Answers
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
We always have a box of these crackers in our pantry! They are versatile and delicious. I love that they are made of almonds and not weeds and they are naturally gluten-free which is great for my kids.
Sarah P.
These are my favorite crackers to have around the house. They taste great and are a perfect snack after work. I got them at my local supermarket. I love them!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Estás galletas son riquísimas aparte que son súper saludables , la pueden comer los que son alérgicos al gluten ya que está hecha sin trigo de verdad la recomiendo
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this filling snack! The taste is great and I don't get hungry later, it fills me up till my next meal. This was the first time I have purchased this snack but I would for sure purchase it again. It was affordable for having such rich ingredients.
Isabella I.
These are my favourite crackers, hands down. Healthy as healthy can be, but they taste so amazing. They're so addicting and I wish they put more in a box. I hate almonds, but these help me get a good dose of healthy fat and nutrients without complaint. Only con is how little they put in a box. I still recommend these regardless.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins Flax Seeds Cracker Snacks are really good. They taste better than similar crackers, and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product to my family, and friends. They are a tad pricey but worth it due to high quality ingredients.
Holly L.
These are a great, healthy snack! I love to put cheese one them or mix up some tuna dip and dig in. Once I had to go gluten free, it was hard to find crackers that I liked that didn't taste and feel like cardboard in your mouth. These are crispy, just salty enough, and taste great!
Brandi C.
Union, OR
These are the most yummy snack crackers! Other companies don't quite have the flavor down like Blue Diamond does. I buy these whenever we need snack crackers. They are best priced at Walmart or a Grocery Outlet if they happen to have them. These are also great accompanied by hummus.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Great source of flax seed but flavor is lacking a bit. I wasn't super thrilled with flavor of this product. I purchased it in the health market at our local Hy Vee. I feel as tho the box is so empty. Either make packaging smaller or fill up the bag a bit more.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard , WV
I grabbed these for a side snack for dinner... Anndddd just about ate the entire box.
I then made the mistake of letting my boyfriend at the time try them.. From then on I always had a box handy.
My dogs love them too! Lol
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Can you eat this plain or are they better paired with something?