BY NUT-THINS

Yes, they’re free of wheat and gluten, and they’re loaded with 21 grams of whole grains per serving, too, but we’ll understand if you reach for the box to make sure they’re really okay to eat. The zesty pop of Asiago cheese and the nutty blend of brown rice, almonds and sunflower seeds is almost too good to justify. Good things do come in Artisan Nut Thins® boxes.

Brown Rice Flour, Almonds, Brown Rice, Potato Starch, Asiago & Herb Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Asiago Cheese Flavor [Maltodextrin, Whey, Natural Cheese Flavor, Salt], Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Roasted Sunflower Kernels (With Sunflower Oil), Safflower Oil, Asiago Cheese Powder (Asiago Cheese [Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Disodium Phosphate), Poppy Seeds.

Buy on Jet.com*
Angel L.
Finally a popular company that makes gluten free crackers!! It is such a pain trying to find gluten free foods in the store, but blue diamond makes that just a little bit easier. The crackers have good texture, but unfortunately I’m not a huge fan of the almond aftertaste.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
These Blue Diamond Almonds Artisan Nut-Thins are so yummy! They are a perfect snack to have around as they contain relatively good ingredients and you are getting healthy fats from the nuts. I love the Asiago Cheese flavor. They are perfect on their own or with cheese, veggies, or dips.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Gluten free ✔️ Tasty ✔️ Slightly addicting ✔️ For anybody limited to a gluten free diet, it is wonderful to have other tasty options when it comes to snacks. These are great for parties or when serving snacks because everyone can enjoy them and they won't even know that they are made from nuts 🌰
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I just got my dad on these crackers. Tasty nutty crunchy salty delicious! Not to mention their gluten-free and have a little bit of fiber. They're not the cheapest crackers on the market but if you're interested in the health benefits these ones are for you.
Jezzarea S.
Deer River, MN
Probably my favorite blue diamond chip/cracker. The cheese is easy to taste but I do like them best with a little salami or baby bell cheese. I like that they are gluten free. Definitely recommend but they are addicting.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
So delicious and I love the crunch. Great with hummus or by themselves. Nice salty snack with incorporating some grains. I'd pick these over chips any time. Super light and tasty. Yummy yummy good snack.
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
Omg there are so good! I like them with or without cheese... I also like that they have protein in them! They are so delicious, I can't wait to try different kinds!
Mollie R.
Greenville , OH
I had been wanting to try these and got some when they were on sale. I got these instead of the round ones because I thought they seemed like they might be sturdier and I wanted to use them for a dip. They were much harder than I thought they would be. After trying a couple I opted not to use them with the dip. I did not think the flavor was good enough to distract from how hard they are. They were ok but I would not buy them again.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
Bought these the other day and was pleasantly surprised! Satisfying crunch and texture, the flavor was superb, and I will definitely be adding these as a more common staple in my pantry. Yum!