SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsNut-n-more
nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel

Nut-n-more nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel

by Nut-n-more

High Protein + Peanut Spread

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nut-n-more nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel!
Kelli L.
Fort Hunter, NY
Nut-n-more nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel uploaded by Kelli L.
This is my absolute favorite peanut butter! It’s so addicting and I just eat it right out of the jar. I’ve always been a big peanut butter person but when I came across this, it turned my life upside down and it’s never been the same. The salted caramel one is my favorite but I actually love all of them. I’ve tried them all and they’re all amazing.
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Nut-n-more nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel uploaded by Patricia J.
[product:nuts-n-more-salted-caramel-peanut-spread-high-protein-great-tasting-all-natural-sports-nutrition-16-oz-jar-[salted-caramel] is one of the best protein superfood I ever had. This stuff make me full and I love how it taste. It taste more of a caramel flavor then any nut flavor. The only thing I hate is that it hard to scoop from the jar but other then that I love it 😻
Gwen B.
This spread is so delicious. It is full of protein and leaves me feeling great.
This spread is so delicious. It is full of protein and leaves me feeling great.
Andrina R.
This is the perfect snack when you want something sweet and salty but you don't want the extra calories!
Susie K.
lawton
This is delicious! I will put this on toast, or put it on a banana and freeze it for a few minutes! I also like to add it to my oatmeal. A little goes a long way, so don't let the price hold you back from buying.
Deborah W.
Marcus Hook, PA
Trying to find a healthy spread is hard but this right here was good and so delicious. Try it out guys
Michelle P.
Largo, FL
One of my favorite brands of PB and one of my favorite flavors that they offer. I put this on almost everything. Literally everything. Turn it upside down and let it sit before you open it. It will help to mix some of the oil into the PB so you don't have that thick layer of oil from it being a natural PB.
Jessica O.
I LOVE Nuts N More products. I love how sweet and sinful they taste yet the higher protien helps keep you full and satisfied. I think its a little pricey but well worth it. I prefer to buy it at Vitamin World vs. GNC as I've noticed that the freshness seems better there but either way, it is ALWAYS in my cupboard! This flavor is such a treat!
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nut-n-more nuts 'n more(tm) Protein & Peanut Spread - Salted Caramel uploaded by Cara G.
Yummy (although REALLY sweet). As a vegetarian, I'm always looking for ways to get protein & this has proven to be a particularly tasty way to accomplish it that has a little more flavor then regular peanut butter.
Averi W.
Pineville, NC
This is a great source of protein and a healthy alternative to peanut butter! My go to has been apples and the salted Carmel flavor, amazing! Just ordered more😋

Looking for your answer?