BY FRITO-LAY

Nut Harvest Premium Nuts are the snack that helps you successfully manage your day -- a delectable premium nut snack for a break time favorite! Combines quality peanuts, cashews and almonds, roasted and glazed with toffee flavor. 3.0 oz. bag of Nut Harvest Naturally & Artificially Flavored Toffee Glazed Mixed Nuts. see more...

Erika L.
I really love this product! Definitely affordable and definitely a repeat consumer. It is a little bit healthier and so I like that as well. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Jamie T.
Maurice, LA
These are like candy! Perfectly crunchy, sweet, and delicious! This product also has a large variety of nuts and flavors, the price is good, I would personally buy this product again and recommend to others.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Oooh these are great. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. And they definitely are filling. You won't need more than one pack for an on the go snack.
Melanie S.
Rockwood, TN
Every now and then, I decide I want to get a healthy snack. This flavor works well, because it fills my sweet tooth longing without going overboard.
Anne G.
Belle center, OH
I generally don't like mixes like this, but this one is delicious! Even if mixes like this aren't normally your thing, I'd give these a go.
Luis D.
Riverside
When on the go and want a quick Sweet Tooth fix set of reaching for a chocolate bar I reach for this coffee trail mix which tastes great
Diamond🎀💋 W.
Richmond
YESSSSS TOFFEE!!!!! I love toffee and I love peanuts!!! Put them together and you get heaven on earth! One of my many guilty pleasures!!
Natasha C.
LOVE these! Great for a quick on the go snack. The sweet and salty taste is enough to make you want more. The kids love them too.
Rhonda W.
live oak, FL
If bought these by accident and I am so glad I did plenty of protein to help you stay full longer and has a wonders sweet coating