BY NUT HARVEST

Nut Harvest® Brand Natural Nut & Fruit Mix.
Sealed to lock in freshness.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
Great taste guaranteed. see more...

Joannie L.
Erie, PA
This is my absolute go to mix for a pick me up or just a little snack. I have a bag in my car, in my purse, in my desk, I pretty much have one everywhere! A great source of protein, and it tastes so great! You can't go wrong with this #healthy , #tasty treat!
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Perfect for anybody that needs a snack. It tastes good, is all natural, and has a variety of nuts and fruit!
Taylor S.
Great but and fruit mixture easy snack to eat throughout the day when you need a little pick me up.
Kayla R.
North Brunswick, NJ
Very healthy nuts & fruits mix to grab and go. Very delicious & yummy I could eat this all year long it's too good.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I love this trail mix. It's all natural and preservative free. And it's inexpensive for the size of the bag. It's a convenient resealable bag and I usually take these on road trips.
Latoya C.
These worked amazing as they were crunchy, lightly salted and smooth. I’ve used it before and the finish was just as excellent so it’s a favorite. It’s very accessible as I got it from the nearest grocery store in my area and I’d definitely recommend and repurchase this product.