BY NUT HARVEST #100 in Nuts & Seeds

Nut Harvest® Brand Natural Lightly Roasted Almonds.
Sealed to lock in freshness.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Great taste guaranteed. see more...

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We just recently got these and they taste really good. I sometimes add mine to parfaits or salads too. Good healthy snack if used in moderation. A couple a day is good for health benefits and they are satisfying
Michelle S.
These are so good! I'm not one to add a lot of salt to my food and I have a pretty strict diet when I cut weight. Almonds and nuts are pet of my regular diet and sometimes they can be a bit bland. They are a nice change with a pinch of salt. My boyfriend picked these up for me and I can't remember where they were from. But they're great!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My mom swears by these. She always has a bag in her purse in case she get's hungry. I like them a lot! I don't carry them everywhere like her, she even brings them on a plane in her checked bag or carry on! I know they are so good for you to have as a healthy snack.
Britanie V.
Almonds are my favorite type of nut under cashews. I love to snack on them for healthy fats and protein. These are great to put into something that you want to add a crunch too. I really like to add this to my salads and it is great.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
These almonds are so good I love adding them to my yogurt with fruit so definitely delicious I got mine at Walmart I would definitely recommend if you're an Allmond bad and I'm a repeat consumer because they're awesome I love eating them with granola and yogurt
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
These almonds taste really good. I like that they are only lightly salted. I hate when they have no salt because then they taste bland but also hate when they are heavily salted because too much sodium is not good for your health.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I eat these a lot. they help keep me on track for my diet and they curb appetite. they are great go-to snack and they are fairly inexpensive. I also like them because my daughter can eat them with me so I don't have to get her a separate snack.
Jenny K.
These are perfect , they don't have too much salt like other almonds all they have is a tiny pinch of salt . I definitely recommend them since they are a great snack if you're trying to loose weight .
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
I am currently trying to lose weight and snacking is a weakness I have. I like to grab a handful of Nut Harvest Natural almonds because they taste great and are good for me. One serving is enough to take the edge off my hunger and satisfies me until meal time.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
When I committed to having a healthier diet I wanted to keep nuts within that diet. Nuts do have fat in them but it's a healthy fat. And that's also have a sensual oils that are crucial for the body. I bought these almonds and their absolutely delicious.
Nou L.
Is it just me or are these overly salted?
Jennifer B.
Tahlequah, OK
Salty and a little pricey?
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Where can u get these
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Where could I find these? I don't think I've seen them before.
Janet O.