BY FRITO-LAY

Great Taste And Satisfaction. Nut Harvest® Brand Starts With The Finest Quality Nuts. We Roast And Season Them, Using Only The Finest Ingredients, Before They Are Sealed To Lock In Their Fresh-roasted Taste. With Nut Harvest® Nuts, You’ll Get Great Taste And Satisfaction Inside Every Bag, And You Can Be Confident That You Are Bringing Home The Best For Yourself And Your Family. see more...

Nikki B.
Great quick snack that will fill you up haven't gotten a few times for a quick pick me cashews and a few variety of nuts deliciousness at its best not disappointed would keep in my purse or a few in the cabinet
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
Honey roasted peanuts are my favorite and these exact ones are so yummy! They're not too expensive at all. I purchased from my local Safeway. These are much more quality than the normal honey roasted nuts I use to have. They're delicious ! Definitely recommend.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I love these Honey rosted mix!!! Anything with honey makes snack 10x better and this is not exception. These are perfectly salted and roasted! I love taking these with my when I'm traveling or as an after practice snack!
Ciera B.
A great mix of nuts. The perfect salty sweet with this honey roasted flavor: a great quick snack and a nice change if you usually buy peanuts. For the mix of nuts provided this is a good deal for the price
Nayeli R.
These honey roasted peanuts are also good on the go to work and or for school. They can fill up some hunger for a snack while you're in class before lunch. You'll love these. They're amazing with a pinch of salt
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I keep this in my desk drawer to curb pregnancy cravings and nausea during the day. This makes for a great snack, whether it's a small handful or half the bag at one time! :)
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Ao you know when you get honey roasted nuts at the fair and you wish you could get the same flavor all year long? Well now you can thanks to this right here! So good!
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
If you don't love honey roasted nuts, I can't be friends with you. These are yummy and wholesome and not that unhealthy if eaten in moderation!
Belinda B.
Great snack, sometimes I found them too salty but I like it is just my mind telling me to control the sodium intake. Good selection of nuts.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Honey Roasted nuts are never nasty ! I'm always in the mood to demolish them all ! I I don't see them getting better than this !