BY FRITO-LAY

Nut Harvest Premium Nuts are the snack that helps you successfully manage your day—a delectable premium nut snack for a break time favorite! see more...

Samantha D.
Los Angeles
Perfect on the go snack. Easy to carry. Yummy to eat. They definitely aren't the healthiest nutt on the market-they are very sweet. They aren't expensive though, and they are better for you than a cheesy snack.
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
These are great. They are best for snack purposes. I do not feel like the full me up but I love them for the days I just need a quick bite and out the door. Overall I would recommend this product to others
Alex M.
These are so amazing. I love honey roasted nuts and these are one of the best ones I have had in a while. I try to eat nuts whenever possible because they have so many health benefits- this makes it REALLY easy- almost TOO easy!! I would recommend trying these nuts! So much flavor and super affordable!
Jenn O.
Mohawk,TN
I love honey roasted peanuts. They are a good snack when you need something to curve the stomach pains till you can get where your going. Not expensive and def a better choice than many other snacks to choose from. A dash if sea salt might not taste bad either.
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
pretty good nuts decent amount of them in there and not that pricy as you would usualy find nuts for i would rate it 9/10 just because i wish there was more in packeging but other than that taste great and are really really good and are easy to find at any store.
Rusti H.
I saw these at Walgreens for $1.99 and had to have them. Great flavor and there were plenty of walnuts, peanuts and cashews however I only got 1 pecan. That's an issue for me.
Rob H.
Washington, NC
BEST nut flavor. I love getting a pack of these at the gas station while on a road trip. Good to eat while you're having a jam session in the car.
Kels L.
I love honey roasted penuts it's perfect sweet and salty and it reminds me of when I was a kid because I used to get them on the airplane
JoAnn M.
Tulsa, OK
These nuts are the best! They make it so easy to snack and be healthy. They fit easily into my purse and make it easy to carry everywhere
Kailei T.
lansing, MI
Makes a yummy little snack good in protein kids love them! I like to mix these with the flaming hot peanuts for a sweet/salty combo!