Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCairn

by Cairn

Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter!
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
This is delicious! I usually eat the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif bars, but I was getting tired of them and the carbs and sugar were a lot more than I would prefer. I researched Clif bars and found that the Nut Butter organic version had a lot less sugar, a little more fat, and the same amount of protein. The Tart Cherry and Cashew flavor is a ridiculous price (12/$28 on Amazon, 12/$20 on Clif w/ $7 shipping, so I decided to try this peanut butter version (5/$6 at Target). It is definitely not as sweet as the Macadamia Nut, but that's to be expected. The latter tasted more like dessert. This tastes plenty sweet and it's kind of like getting a muffin instead of a cupcake, if that makes sense. Clif bars do have about 2 grams of Polyunsaturated Fat, so something to keep in mind. I would love to try the Tart version, but the price difference bugs me. Here's the details for both this product and the Macadamia Nut, just for fun. Peanut Butter bar - Target 5/$6.19 ($1.23 ea). 230 calories, 11g fat, 7g protein, 27 g carbs, 10g sugars (including 6g added sugars). Macadamia Nut bar - Target 12/$11.99 ($0.99 ea). 260 calories, 9g fat, 9g protein, 42g carbs, 21g sugars (including 20g added sugars.).

Looking for your answer?