Nuskin Tru Face� Line Corrector (Nu Skin) uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY CHOM

The power of peptides. When you look in the mirror, do you focus on your best face or your imperfections? Tru Face Line Corrector features revolutionary pro-collagen peptides that help soften moderate to deep lines around your mouth, eyes, and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
It's a lil pricey but I think it works. It kinda.. and I mean kinda because it doesn't really erase my fine laugh lines around my eyes but i noticed that it soften my lines. I can't really compare it with any line corrector products because this is my first one but I'm happy with the result. I've been using this for months now, usually at night before I go to bed. Great product and will continue to use it for prevention. :)
Diana L.
I've been using this under my eyes in the morning and before going to bed for almost a year now and still have half of the tube left so this product lasts you for ages. I can't say it has miraculous effects on my fine lines, they are still there, but it does moisturize my under eye area, leaves it softer and feels refreshing. My eyes are extremely sensitive and this is one of the very few under eye creams i can use without making my eyes water and sting like crazy so it's very suited for sensitive eyes/skin.
Sarah S.
probably the greatest anti-wrinkle product. I used this with galvanic and it had this amazing results with my 70 yr old aunt. if anyone has question about how to maximize this effect, let me know by commenting or reaching me. I can tell you step by step!!
Veropao E.
I use it every day, the effect is so fast, my eyes lines look like never have been there Nuskin Tru Face� Line Corrector (Nu Skin)