BY NUSKIN

Jamie S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Can’t go with out this stuff! Nuskin has been the best products I have used so far. I could go on and on for days about them Nuskin Tru Face� Line Corrector (Nu Skin)
Helene J.
Norrköping
Nu Skin NuSkin Nutricentials Moisture Restore Day Protective Mattefying Lotion SPF 15 (Combination to Oily)

I couldn't choose the nutricentials moisture restore day so i tagged it in this instead. It is very good, very moisturisig and works very well with my skin, i have dry skin and the verson the dry skin is amazing
Allie K.
The gel is great as long as you use it everyday. I use mine at night so it has all night to work on my skin as if I was to use it during the day it wouldn’t work for me as I wear makeup and moisturiser during the day.
It definitely defines the fine lines and wrinkles as long as you use it daily
Carla D.
It doesn’t work that well for me .. maby for others... but i was really disappointed because i was looking forward to it