Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersNu Skin
Nuskin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 34oz

Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz

by Nu Skin

AGELOC® LUMISPA® CLEANSER (NORMAL/COMBO) Specifically formulated to enable the precise cushioning, cleansing, and interaction with the skin, optimizing the effectiveness of LumiSpa's proprietary treatment head action.

Is this safe during pregnancy?
I Am sensitive time acne products? This this face wash good for more sensitive skin with breakouts?
Has anyone heard of the Lumispa? It is an amazing gadget that has transform my skin. [product:nuskin-nu-skin-ageloc-lumispa-treatment-cleanser-for-normal-combo-100ml-34oz-3]
Start your review of Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz!
Ruqaiya E.
I love the device with whatever cleanser I use it with but the cleanser is okay. It didn't stop me from texture and pimples but I'm sure if I had used the acne on that would have been better but this one didn't target that. It had a pleasant smell which I usually don't prefer but I'm okay with it since it's a wash off. It's pretty expensive but it lasts forever Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz
Lakin H.
Fairfax, VA
The Lumi Spa SAVED MY SKIN. It is considered "expensive" but the device is a one time purchase and the cleanser lasts ages as well. Seven months and counting. I suffered from bad cystic acne and it is all cleared up, my pores are minimized, and my skin is seriously so soft and smooth.
Trinh W.
3040 NE 190th apt 201
Amazing product. My skin is usually dry. But since using the lumispa for 6 months, I can walk out the door without no makeup on and feel so confidence in my skin.
Stephanie O.
Lutherville, MD
Smells great and leaves skin so soft. Have only been using for a week so hoping to see some differences in my cellulite soon! It’s expensive so hoping to get my money’s worth.Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz
Piper P.
Got a tube over 6 months ago and it is life changing for my skin paired with the lumispa brush. My skin has a bumpyish texture and this has really helped! It also brightens my skin a ton, so if you has duller skin, I would definitely recommend! Also, one bottle has lasted me this long. A little goes a long way.
Felicia A.
Billings, MT
Works wonders! Clears my skin, makes it soft, and smooths my wrinkles. Use it twice a day!
Lori W.
liberal
Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz uploaded by Lori W.
I haven’t tried product very long but I love the smell and feel of the cream can’t wait to see results
susan P.
Melbourne, FL
I use this to cleanse my face EVERY DAY AND NIGHT!!!! Paired with the Lumispa face cleansing tool, which I love so much. Has removable head and not brush bristles, its made of silicone. This cleanses my face so nice and my face feels silky smooth after.
Sarah C.
North Weald , Epping
Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz uploaded by Sarah C.
Within 3 days I noticed a difference with my skin! There were less marks and blemishes, and my skin felt smoother and looked so radiant and glowy! I’m on day 7 and had no more breakouts. I’m so happy I’d buy this again and recommend it to anyone with tendencies for breakouts. I use it with the LumiSpa device
Lauren C.
Huntingdon, Cambs
Nuskin Nu Skin Ageloc Lumispa Treatment Cleanser for ACNE 100ml 3.4oz uploaded by Lauren C.
I have been using this alongside my LumiSpa for a month now and it is helping to control my breakouts that are hormone related from taking EllaOne. It is a great cleanser which has ingredients that are activated by the LumiSpa, so used together they form the perfect part of your everyday skincare routine.