BY NURTURME

NurturMeals br Dried Organic Quinoa Infants Mix It Up 2 Toddlers Mix It In 3 A Healthy Alternative to Rice Cereal 4 USDA Organic No Preservatives? br Organically grown, gluten free. No added preservatives, sugars or salts - only the good stuff. Why Dried? br Mix with breast milk or formula for added nutrition. Why Organic? br Protects your baby from all harmful synthetic pesticides and fertilizers. Recipes For Kidsbr Toddlers can be your toughest critics in the kitchen. That s why NurturMeals are the secret ingredient for your child s favorite dishes. Black Bean + Quinoa Soup Mix together 1 can of organic black beans, 1 cup of frozen organic corn, 1 cup of organic chicken broth, 1 cup of water, and 12 pouch of Protein-Packed Quinoa. 2 Simmer the contents on medium heat and serve in bowls. We believe that mons know - especially when they tell you to eat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rianna S.
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
My 6 month old loves this! I mix it with breastmilk and it's perfect for him. I feel good every time I give this to him because I know I am feeding him the best kind if cereal for babies! One pouch can last a while so it's great. Very worth it!
Kiersten V.
Kiersten V.
Warren, IL
I love how these are an alternative to rice cereal and I also love how they are in individual packets. The only thing is my daughter won't eat anything like this and we didn't realize before we got these that she doesn't.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
These are a great alternative to rice cereal and my baby seems to like them . he eats them in the morning.
Marica S.
Marica S.
Just got on the quinoa train and love it! So healthy and filling! I ordered this on Amazon and it was so delicious (I TRIED IT hehe) and my daughter loved it. I feel safe feeding this to her several times and it's guilt free!
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
A great alternative to rice cereal which provides almost zero nutrition, not to mention it makes my kids constipation. You can buy this at the store and it's a much healthier option than other choices out there
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
Quinoa is a great choice for baby cereal. The complete protein has tons of health benefits. I mix this with a little brown rice cereal and water or breastmilk (the quinoa alone can have a nutty taste that may not be too palatable) and throw in some cinnamon and maybe stevia. Awesome breakfast choice!
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
My son just started eating cereal and this was my first pick. Why? Well it's quinoa it's better than rice and can be digested better and it's healthier. I'm so glad I purchased it and introduced it to my son because he loves it and I wouldn't change it for any other cereal.
Amanda a.
Amanda a.
Orlando, FL
I got this as a sample and my daughter was hooked. she loved it. the texture isn't gritty and the taste is great. you can add different flavors and fruits to it. make it your own. it's great
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK
Quinoa is such a good choice for is when picking carbs and I love that they make these for the little ones!
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This quinoa is very good, it taste good as well and it's a plus that it's organic
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
My son is sensitive and gets stomach pain when he eats oat meal is this better ?
Chaleena S.
Chaleena S.
Mega Parent Expert
What ages can have this? And where is the best place to purchase?
Elena A.