BY NURTURME

USDA Organic br AAP Recommends 6+mths Balanced Protein 1 Easily Digestible 4 Iron Fortified 50% Daily Value 3 Gluten, Dairy, and Soy Free Why Our Quinoa? br It s the first infant quinoa cereal fortified with vitamins and minerals derived from whole foods which are easily digestible and aid in nutrient absorption. Naturally Occurring Health Benefits: Antioxidants 1 Choline that promotes brain development 4 Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids that promote brain and eye development 3 Prebiotics that support development of healthy digestive immune systems Non GMO. BPA Free. Kosher. Certified Organic by Certified Organic by QAI 512-326-2223 see more...

MIchele J.
Atlanta, GA
Love, love, love this cereal! I knew we wanted to use a non-rice cereal with our baby, so we started him on this around 5 months. He's now almost a year old and still loves this cereal (it's really flavorful)! He does so well on it and has no issues with digestion. Highly recommend!
Brittany H.
I am not a fan in using cereals for my babies but we did try this one to mix with some fruits and my baby girl loved it. It was the healthiest choice in cereals that I could find and I really liked the natural ingredients.
Brittni F.
I wanted to have my baby start on quinoa but she hated this! I tried to show her it tasted ok by eating a bit and I had spit it out. Not a good taste at all

Kohl's