BY NURTURME

NurturMe Assorted Dried Organic Baby Food: Scrumptious Squash, 8-0.6 oz pouches Crisp Apples, 8-0.46 oz pouches Plump Peas: 8-0.46 oz pouches Hearty Sweet Potatoes: 8-0.39 oz pouches 100% natural and gluten-free baby food NurturMe Baby Food is 32 count of convenient dry food pouches USDA organic; just add to water, breast milk, or formula to this gluten free baby food; naturally grown and quick dried for maximum nutrition see more...

Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
I received this product as a sample and decided to try, my daughter loved it and I've bought this same product, wonderfully made, easy to swallow
christina d.
christina d.
Zachary, LA
My baby loves these. The texture is perfect so you don't have to worry to much about choking and it's like candy to the babies.
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
I first learned about this product through a sample I received in the mail. I let my cousin, who is three try it. She loves it.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
My mom used this with my little sister and she really seemed to love it. I'm glad there are healthy choices out there.
Jourdan G.
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
My baby loves this product. It is easy to chew and swallow and tastes great. It is perfect for on the go.
Shilo W.
Shilo W.
St George, UT
I received a free sample of this product and finally gave it a try because my son eats whatever we do and not baby food I didn't think he'd like it but decided to try it and he loved it! He ate the sweet potato, carrot and raisin one and I just mixed it with water.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I received this as a sample from the brand and was incredibly impressed and pleased with this product. Have purchased additional packages since my baby liked the taste and wanted more.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Gardena, CA
Optube un paquete de muestra en la pediatra de mi bebe y me parecio estraño comida seca (en polvo ) la probe y la verdad ami bebe le gusto me parese buena opcion para cuando andamos fuera de casa
Tadd T.
Tadd T.
Extremely pleased with this product. Only organic for my baby and she preferred this brand over others.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My babies were not impressed with this product. It seems of good quality and all but kind of bland and unimaginative. I could see where these might be better for new eaters but mine were early to grab stuff off the table so we may be past this type of food already.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
Does these taste good cause my daughter is a picky eater
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Do you just add water or milk to these?
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I live in New York. Please where can I purchase. I see lots of great reviews about it