BY NURTURE MY BODY

Our fragrance free organic baby shampoo and body wash is a gentle formula that contains no sodium lauryl sulfates or phthalates. Your baby's skin, scalp and hair are more sensitive and need protection, so our fragrance free baby shampoo and body wash... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nurture My Body Fragrance Free Organic Baby Shampoo & Body Wash SLS & Phthalate Free- Sensitive Skin, 8oz-240ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?