BY NURTURE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nurture Foaming Body Cleanser is a no-rinse, nourishing formula for use on the face, body and hair. This mild, no-rinse cleansing wash contains salicylic acid to gently exfoliate dry cracked skin while renewing and softening the skin, and aloe very leaf extract to sooth and nourish the skin. In addition to cleansing, Nurture Foaming Body Cleanser provides relief for chapped or cracked skin and long-lasting hydration.

Directions for use: Spray soiled and/or odorous (body and/or perineal) area then gently wipe clean with a damp cloth. Follow with an application of a Nurture Skin Repair or Nurture Barrier Cream. For hair cleansing, moisten all hair strands working it in gently, towel dry. No rising required. Apply as needed.

The Nurture Difference

Nurture products contain a unique blend of natural anti-oxidants and moisturizing and conditioning agents that help promote healthy skin care. Dimethicone helps protect injured or over-exposed skin and mucous membrane surface from harmful or annoying stimuli. Nurture also provides temporary and comforting relief to the affected areas.

Nurture products are non-sensitizing, non-allergenic and include:

• Aloe Vera Leaf Extract - conditioning and soothing agent.
  • L-Proline - oxidant and conditioning agent.
  • L-Taurine - moisturizing and conditioning agent.
  • Canola Oil - Vitamins E and K.
  • Sesame Seed Oil - antioxidant.
  • Avocado Oil - Vitamin E and Omega 3.

Review (1)
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Although this is a body cleanser, I read that it can also be used on your hair, so I decided to try it and I'm glad I did. I love this stuff as a mousse for my natural hair; it's really gentle and moisturizing. It's perfect for curl definition and helps to make my hair more manageable. Also, since it has cleansing effects, it actually helps to remove product buildup (especially white flakes I get with my edge control gel). I didn't expect to like it that much but I'm really in love with it as a hair product.