BY BOPPY

Fresh fashions slipcover designed to fit any boppy feeding and infant support pillow (sold separately). The ultra soft and plush boa fabric is printed on both sides and has a clean white piping accent. This snuggly soft slipcover keeps the boppy pillow fresh. Zips on and off easily for machine washing. The award-winning boppy pillow has brought comfort and support to millions of moms; make sure yours is always fresh and clean by having a few slipcovers on hand. see more...

Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
Okay, too be quite honest..the very first time that my daughter asked me to "hand her the Boppy Please." I must have looked like a deer in the headlights, I am sure. As, I had no idea what a Boppy was, and a "Boppy Cover?" What?? Okay, so..we started 2015 with 1 grand child and now we have 3. So, I have the Boppy Cover down. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It is Wonderful. I do love the Polka Dots. And also, happen to Love Fresh Fashion by Boppy. I know that Disney, Carters and Pampers too. All make a wide variety of colors whether it is a print that you prefer or a solid. And, best of all they are machine washable. One downside that I have found though, is they can be a bit tricky to get back of just perfect, also they are known for tearing at the seams, which will explain the number of stars that I gave this product.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I have this cover for my boppy and I absolutely love it! Very cute design that is gender neutral. It fits the boppy pillow perfectly and is machine washable. We have been using ours interchanged with another case for 6 months now and have had no issues!
Stephanie V.
Vista, CA
I got this as a gift and overall it made the boppy very uncomfortable to use. Did not like it at all.
Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
How many Moms have tried this and thought that it is Great? I ask because, my children are 29 & 30....Hence, no Boppy.