BY BOPPY

Breastfeeding discreetly on the go can be difficult, but the boppy nursing cover in seville black makes it easy with functional and convenient features perfect for busy new moms. The boppy nursing cover provides full-coverage for breastfeeding privacy, then folds into a convenient mini-pouch you can carry anywhere. Plus, the unique slideline ring helps you keep track of which side you fed from last. Just throw it in the washing machine for quick cleaning. see more...

Diana f.
Berthoud, CO
Love Love this nursing cover!! Easy to used and light weight so baby won't get hot. Very convenient! It's a baby must if your planning on breastfeeding.
Sarah C.
Only because I'm not a good reviewer for this since I hated using a cover! It was a hassle once my baby got older because he would kick and move his arms all over and I'd show more with the cover than without! It didn't workout for me. I liked how wide it is and it's good in the beginning, but not once baby grew. I had several embarrassing moments flashing strangers.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I received this nursing cover as a gift and I am very happy I got it. It is so lightweight and convenient. I love the colors and how easy it is to put on and take off. Definitely recommend this product to any mom that's nursing and doesn't want to be exposing too much.
Hannah R.
Naples, FL
I received this as a gift and was so thankful. It is small enough to throw in your purse so you always have cover for baby when nursing. It is lightweight enough for the crazy hot South Florida weather too!
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Although covers arent a bad idea. I only used mine once. My baby hated it. I didn't care for it. It was hot. And hard to get just right. It was cute though.
Aminah P.
Modesto, CA
Breastfed my son with this cover for a little over 7 months . I loved how it has a big enough opening to let air flow and for him to breathe. I'm so forgetful so I'm glad it has a little indicator to move from left to right to tell you which side you last had ur baby on . Only wish it would be just a bit bigger be chase my son would tug and pull on the cover . Overall a great nursing cover!
Katie P.
I got this as a gift, although I haven't been able to try it out yet, I do like how small it is that I can just leave it in baby's diaper bag. I like the pattern and I really think it will work out nice!
Yanelci  Alberti Pina A.
You'll feel comfortable with a breastfeeding nursing cover. Maybe acting as if people were watching in front of a mirror can give you the little extra confidence you need.