Nursing Butter

by Palmer

Cocoa Butter: a rich, natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin Pro Vitamin B5: soothes sore cracked skin

Is this scented?
Love how your skin feels after applying this lotion?
Could you possibly start making a jar of this product? I love it so much that I don’t want to waste it. I want to to be the same consistency, though. Does it exist?
Start your review of Nursing Butter!
Product Highlights
“I love Palmers! I use it religiously for stretch marks and dry skin. It also has a great smell.” in reviews
“Grew up with very dry, sensitive, flaking skin on my face. Finally found this amazing cocoa butter. It's literally one of the only moisturizers I can use without my face melting off. Keeps everything firm and smooth! Very affordable. Continue to use - almost 15 years later. ” in reviews
“I used this throughout all three of my pregnancies, i do not have any stretch marks of my stomach but i do on my sides and it realy did help sooth!” in reviews
Jacksonville , FL
Nursing Butter uploaded by Quinnita E.
Purchased at: Target
This is honestly one of my favorite lotions to use. It has a thick consistency that makes it last a lot longer than other lotions and keeps my skin moisturized. I have sensitive skin and eczema so I have to careful about what types of products I put on and I can honestly say that I have not had any issues or breakouts. Palmers does also have a coconut oil lotion but I prefer this cocoa butter formula because it seems to be longer lasting.
Houston
Nursing Butter uploaded by Jennifer A.
Nursing Butter uploaded by Jennifer A.
I bought this about 2 weeks ago. I have always had dry skin with blemishes and redness.I have fallen in love with PALMER'S HEALS AND SOFTENS 24 Hour Moisture. It has brought my skin and confidence back to life. My skin is so soft and feels AMAZING. My husband compliments me over and over again on how radiant and soft my skin looks and feels.I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS!!!
Lake Charles, LA
Nursing Butter uploaded by Elise P.
Nursing Butter uploaded by Elise P.
I work as a receptionist so I’m on my feet all day every day. My feet get sore and the skin peals. I also have stretch marks all over - thighs, butt, hips, belly, & boobs and this is the ONLY thing I can find that is what I call a “one stop shop”. I don’t have to worry about finding one product for stretch marks and one for my feet and one for my cracked lips during the winter. It works for ALL and I love it! Get Nursing Butter NOW. My stretch marks were very red but now you can see they are starting to fade
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nursing Butter uploaded by Ozuri V.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s amaizing! La amo este producto lo conocí por que mi esposo usa la de hombre y realmente estoy fascinada deja mi piel súper hidratada nada pesada y mucho menos en tiempo de calor te hace sudar realmente esta marca es súper genial súper recomendada, mi piel es súper seca. El aroma es delicioso entre chocolate y coco
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite lotions. I experiment with a lot of different lotions and creams but always come back to this one. It’s very hydrating but soaks right into my skin. I can’t stand lotion that feels greasy or doesn’t soak in, but that’s not a problem with this lotion. My skin feels soft and comfortable and I love the smell. It also works great for sensitive skin. My aunt gets hives and rashes from almost all other lotions but this one she has been using for years because it’s one of the only ones that doesn’t cause any problems. She’s actually the reason I started using it because I loved the smell when I was little and it’s still my favorite lotion!
Flemington, NJ
Nursing Butter uploaded by Chelsea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite lotion in the world. Hands down. Not any lotion can top this one in my book. The amount you get for price is wonderful. A good price is always an awesome thing. But a good price for an amazing product? It’s beyond me. I’m always being complimented on my skin on how smooth it looks. Not only that I’m always complimented on how I smell. And it’s all because of coco butter! I’m not lying. Wanna smell like the inside deliciousness of a chocolate fountain? Well here you go.
Edgewood, MD
Nursing Butter uploaded by Chantelle Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
So after an injury and stitches on my thumb the Dr suggested I get this lotion and use as much as possible on my booboo to help with healing and I must say although the scar is still there it has helped a lot with the itchy part of the healing process and my hands are actually smoother than ever! A very little goes a long way! Now I keep a bottle at work and in my nightstand. It smells so nice kind of like chocolate!!! I definitely recommend!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this for over a year. This is my absolute favorite body moisturizer ! I also use their other products for my feet and belly, but this one in particular is super moisturizing and is a MUST HAVE ALWAYS in my bathroom. Also, it does have the cocoa butter smell.. so if you don’t like it you can always add a drop of essential oils to change the scent up! When there is a BOGO sale on palmers at Walgreens I ALWAYS buy! I love it !
Nashville
I was terrified of getting stretch marks and cellulite when I was pregnant. For the price this is great! I do wish it had a combination of cocoa, Shea, aloe Vera and vitamin E cream but this is acceptable! I did not get the stretch marks that I was worried about, well they were minimal. Now I’ve gained a lot of weight again after being skinny right after pregnancy for over a decade. So I’m using it again!
Carthage, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nursing Butter uploaded by virginia P.
I am 37 and 31 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy. I didn't use anything during my first and regretted it later in life. I have been using this stuff for most of my pregnancy this time and LOVE it. It's REALLY helping the itchy skin on my breasts in this last trimester! I am not noticing any new stretch marks and feel.lole some of the old ones are fading as well. I DO however use it with another product from time to time. But my 1 y/o niece lost it so it's only been this one the past 2 months 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 it is super convenient with the pump tho and I use it for ALL over my body not just the preggo parts lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...