BY NURSERY

Juice.
Cereal.
Birth +.
Since 1948.
Minerals added for taste.
Not sterile. Use as directed by physician or by labeling directions for use of infant formula. see more...

• Whats the difference from regular filtered water to this?...1 Answers
  • Do they sell any other size besides the gallon? Wish they...5 Answers
Gurmeet K.
San Jose
Purchased at: Target
I use nursery water 💦 for both of my babies 👶. I mix formula, juice, cereals whatever and whenever I want . This water is good for babies because fluride is added into it.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
I have always used this water for my two girls I love it it's perfect I always buy 10-15 gallons it very affordable they go for about 1$ a gallon 👍🏼👶🏻you could find it anywhere I would definitely recommend it to any paren't 👍🏼
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
Always used this for my daughter her first year. Was too scared to use regular tap water or water bottles. This mixed fine and tasted great. Would definitely recommend and buy again with any future children.
Angie H.
I only use this water for my son. I feel safe knowing that my baby is getting clean water. Very affordable and can be found almost everywhere. I recommend this to the new mommies and daddies out there.
Barbara S.
Only water I use & been using for my babys. It has a distant flavor from the rest. Makes me feel comfortable instead of giving them regular water. Only $1 for a gallon.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
When my daughter was just a baby and was able to drink water I brought this product. It tastes just like regular what to me. But then again water is Water to me.
Courtney N.
I have used this to mix my daughter and niece+s formula and will use it again for my son. My niece couldn't keep formula down but after switching to this she could.
Ashley H.
Used this for drinking water and a mixture water when my son was on formula.
we lived by it. never had any problems and it was always cheaper than any others.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
When my boys where babies I would buy this water for them! It's affordable and knowing my kids where drinking formula with clean water was a relief
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this water. It's affordable and I know my baby has clean, safe water added to her formula. PLus it has extra fluoride and nutrients.
Wendy G.
Do they sell any other size besides the gallon? Wish they had smaller sized bottles like 16/20 oz to pack in my diaper bag.
Eva A.
Whats the difference from regular filtered water to this? (I know there's has to be something majorly different due to the tittle)