MakeupCosmetic ToolsNurse Jamie
Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool

Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool

by Nurse Jamie

The Nurse Jamie Instant UpLift™ Facial Firming Beauty Tool is an innovative facial massager with a unique hexagon shape that contains 24 precious tourmaline stones to temporarily energize, enhance and uplift your skin. Instant UpLift™ utilizes a unique rhythmic rolling action, replicating the techniques used in my signature facials at our exclusive spas to help improve the appearance of skin tone for a more renewed, youthful-looking you!

• 24 Precious Tourmaline Stones
  • Helps Improve Skin Tone
  • Suitable for Most Skin Types
  • Portable, Easy-To-Use

Is it worth the hype?
How long after using this do you see results?
Start your review of Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool!
How would you rate this product?
Heidi L.
Oak Lawn, IL
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Heidi L.
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool I love the the nurse Jamie uproller! I use it every morning and I have noticed a difference it makes in the puffiness under my eyes. The skin around my mouth, my cheeks and my neck has stayed nice and firm. It’s a one time purchase that is 100% worth the price.
Jennifer R.
Highland Park, IL
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Jennifer R.
I received this product as a birthday gift last month. I was so exited when I got it because I had been seeing all of these beauty influencers like Tati Westbrook rave about how much they loved it. For about a month now I have been using it all over my face before applying my makeup and I definitely see immediate results because my skin immediately looks plumper and more energized. I wouldn't say it makes the skin glow, but it definitely gets the blood flowing in your face which gives you a more youthful look. I also enjoy using this product in the morning after cleansing my face when I have extra time. I've read a lot of questions about people asking if this is similar to a jade roller, and from the research I've done I would definitely say a jade roller is a more affordable option if you are on a budget. My favorite part of this product is the cooling sensation you get when you roll it on your face and body. Especially when you gently roll it on the undereye area, it feels amazing and it gets rid of the puffiness that I sometimes wake up with under my eyes! if you are looking for a beauty tool that is amazing quality and will last you forever, I highly recommend this product!
Nancy C.
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Nancy C.
Very good product. The results are temporary but worth the 5 minutes before doing your makeup and after serums and moisturizer. It brings blood to the skin by massage. I'm still not recommending you run out and get one but it's a nice splurge.
Caroline B.
Atlanta, GA
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Caroline B.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I just started using this but I am already impressed! It feels amazing on the skin! Very relaxing. I already have a nightly jade roller routine so I can't wait to add this product to it. This is great for not only giving skin a lift but making skincare products apply more evenly and absorb better.
Amanda P.
Hilliard, OH
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Sephora
If I could give more than five stars I would !!! This thing is straight magical. I noticed a difference in my face within two weeks of use, and after being out of town for a month and forgetting it, I’m noticing how much of a difference daily use makes!! Completely sculpted my face, made it look thinner, and made my cheekbones pop at least 50% more. I can’t suggest this enough. I also use a jade facial roller with it, but notice that this tool makes more of a difference than that.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
It is good but personally I prefer a jade roll I love jade but that is fine I like this color purple and put it in the fridge.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Couldn’t find the brand I purchased at Marshall’s but it’s called body prescriptions facial forming tool it’s the exact same thing I paid $6.99 for mine it’s amazing I use it before makeup with serums and after I do my skincare and before sleep masks.
Violena D.
Bellevue, WA
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Violena D.
My review on Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Claims: Allows you to painlessly sculpt a firmer facial contour from the comfort of your home. With a rhythmic rolling action, this beauty tool improves the tone and texture of your skin to promote a more youthful looking you. My thoughts: I belong to a fb group that does raffles for beauty items. One of the admins did a poll and asked us if we would like a game themed “Youtube” made me buy it. One of our lovely members suggested this item, as she loves Tati. Claiming that Tati can talk her into anything. Well this went up as a game and I thought why not. I keep this in my bathroom in it’s box, which keeps the metal nice and cool. I have used for two weeks twice a day, once in the morning and in the evening. My favorite part of this is the cooling sensation you get when you roll it on your face and body. The only benefit that I have seen to date is the reduce of puffiness under my eyes. I have not seen any improvement with my fine lines on my forehead nor my laugh lines. Also, I cannot tell if this does help my skincare our anymore or not.   Top picture is: before Middle picture is: One week of use Last picture is: Two week of use In my opinion you can get the same results with an a really good eye gel pack for a lot cheaper. However, if you have the extra coin and want a cool new beauty tool – go for it. Otherwise, save your money.
Swati P.
Gainesville, FL
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Swati P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in black, and it feels great on the skin because it stays cold even without being stored in a fridge. It is on the pricier side but works great for depuffing!
Andria K.
Parker, CO
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Andria K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a fabulous tool! I wasn’t overly impressed with another Nurse Jamie facial tool that I tried, but this one was absolutely work the $69 price. The quality is exceptional, very heavy duty with several massaging stones on a hexagonal shaped roller. I keep this in the freezer when not in use so that it is ready the second I need it. I use to de-puff and massage my skin. It helps contour the face and aids in lymphatic drainage to make the face look slimmer. It also helps my skin absorb my clinical grade (aka expensive) skincare so much better. Using this in the morning after my skincare feels incredible. The cold helps my tighten up undereyes and the rest of my facial skin and neck feel tight and fresh as well. I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed any long term benefits, but with continued use my skin does feel and look better. Such a refreshing feeling when storing in the freezer or fridge. To clean: I just use rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. I spray [email protected] the roller/wand, wait a few minutes, and wipe dry with an unused paper towel. Then I just toss in the freezer until use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...