Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool

by Nurse Jamie

The Nurse Jamie Instant UpLift™ Facial Firming Beauty Tool is an innovative facial massager with a unique hexagon shape that contains 24 precious tourmaline stones to temporarily energize, enhance and uplift your skin. Instant UpLift™ utilizes a unique rhythmic rolling action, replicating the techniques used in my signature facials at our exclusive spas to help improve the appearance of skin tone for a more renewed, youthful-looking you!

• 24 Precious Tourmaline Stones
  • Helps Improve Skin Tone
  • Suitable for Most Skin Types
  • Portable, Easy-To-Use

Is this worth the money? Does it have any skin benefits?
Great concept still trying it out though will give full review after a few months on the exact details and outcome and effectiveness?
I’ve heard mixed things about this face roller from nurse Jamie. Is it really worth the price tag or is it just a gimmick?
Start your review of Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool!
How would you rate this product?
Chinquapin , NC
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Couldn’t find the brand I purchased at Marshall’s but it’s called body prescriptions facial forming tool it’s the exact same thing I paid $6.99 for mine it’s amazing I use it before makeup with serums and after I do my skincare and before sleep masks.
McKinney, TX
I love this facial roller, I don’t even keep it in the fridge yet it’s so cooling and feels cold on my skin. It rolls very smoothly too so it’s easy to use. I only took off a star because I don’t think it does much, just feels nice on your skin like a facial. I’d still totally recommend this product.
Wichita, KS
I believe that everyone needs a face roller, especially if you struggle with puffiness in the morning. This helps my skin soak in better which in turn helps my makeup application. I love this product but I got it on sale 30% off making it around 48-50 which is still very expensive, but well worth it. If you have been considering this tool pick it up!
Camarillo, CA
I received one in my boxycharm luxe!!! It’s amazing! I keep mine in the freezer, it’s feels absolutely amazing on the face after a serum!!!! I highly recommend this compared to like a jade roller!
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in black, and it feels great on the skin because it stays cold even without being stored in a fridge. It is on the pricier side but works great for depuffing!
Tbh, I am not sure if this tool help lifting my shaggy face, but I enjoy using it every night. I use it while reading book in bed. Just a nice tools to play with.
Honolulu, HI
I should use this more. This creates a temporary lift in the face. I do like any routine is beneficial overtime. I think this helps your muscles stay "active".
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a little skeptical about purchasing this. One it is a little on the pricey side but after watching videos on YouTube I decided to finally purchase this. I absolutely love this and do think it’s worth trying for people who are not lazy to incorporate this in their skincare routine. (I mean that in the nicest way lol) I put mine in the freezer for like 5 mins and it instantly freezes and it feels amazing on my face! I just love the way it feels when it’s colder vs when I just leave it out. It still gets cold w/o putting it in the freezer but I honestly feel like it works better if it’s even colder. This is also kinda like the jade rollers/ice rollers. Which are also my favorite. Definitely worth trying!!
Highland Park, IL
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool uploaded by Jennifer T.
I received this product as a birthday gift last month. I was so exited when I got it because I had been seeing all of these beauty influencers like Tati Westbrook rave about how much they loved it. For about a month now I have been using it all over my face before applying my makeup and I definitely see immediate results because my skin immediately looks plumper and more energized. I wouldn't say it makes the skin glow, but it definitely gets the blood flowing in your face which gives you a more youthful look. I also enjoy using this product in the morning after cleansing my face when I have extra time. I've read a lot of questions about people asking if this is similar to a jade roller, and from the research I've done I would definitely say a jade roller is a more affordable option if you are on a budget. My favorite part of this product is the cooling sensation you get when you roll it on your face and body. Especially when you gently roll it on the undereye area, it feels amazing and it gets rid of the puffiness that I sometimes wake up with under my eyes! if you are looking for a beauty tool that is amazing quality and will last you forever, I highly recommend this product!
Westbrook, ME
This tool is a game changer!! It help my products aborb better and i get a radiant glow when using with the prickly pear oil. A must in your beauty tool collection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbus, OH
4 months ago
Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool ? These will be half off Monday during Ulta 21. Has anyone had good success with this product?