BY NURSE JAMIE

A noninvasive beauty tool that helps to rejuvenate your skin for a for a firmer, smoother, and more youthful appearance.

The Beauty Stamp is a unique micro-exfoliation tool that utilizes a gentle ‘press & lift’ action to enhance delivery and promote increased effectiveness of your skincare products. For Optimal Results, use the Beauty Stamp with our EGF Botanical Complex Moisturizing Serum for more supple and renewed skin.

How To Use:

Directions: Gently stamp the entire face 2-3 times, rotating the direction of the stamp each time. Do not stamp the inner circle of the eye or beyond the lip line area.

Note: Use your Beauty Stamp once or twice per week or when needed. For optimal results replace Beauty Stamp every 30-60 days or after approximately 10-20 uses.

Precautions: If you have metal allergies, are under the age of 18, or if you have any medical concerns, please consult your doctor before using this beauty device.

Gina C.
Whippany
I purchased the beauty stamp since I read its safer than a roller. So far I’ve been using it a for a few weeks and already see the difference in my crows feet and forehead. I can’t wait to give it a few more weeks to see the progress. Easy to use !
Reema A.
We know that this product is a little bit pricey but girls this's magic especially for us in a young age we most care of ourselves and skins, this product is gentle on skin and it helps your skin to get rid of the died cells and bring the new ones up. I highly recommend it if you want much care ! Xoxo enjoy

Sephora