BY NURSE JAMIE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Boost your beauty sleep and get the most out of every precious moment in bed with Nurse Jamie's Beauty Sleep Duo, a perfect pairing of age-defying prowess. According to clinical skin care expert Nurse Jamie, a poor sleep routine is the number three cause of premature ageing - and the position you lie in can etch fine lines and furrows into your face at night. To help fight wrinkles and restore the youthful complexion you've been dreaming of, Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow has a unique U-shape design that cradles the face and neck and conforms to your contours, improving the quality of your rest and helping to prevent skin from creasing as you slumber. Combine this with EGF Stem Cell Complex and you'll achieve previously undreamed night-time renewal. The intensive serum stars Epidermal Growth Factor - which stimulates growth at a cellular level and supports the creation of collagen (the 'scaffolding' that keeps skin smooth and firm) - to restore youthful suppleness and recover lost 'bounce'. Undoing all manner of damage, the plant stem cells contained in the complex assist in repairing the harm wrought by consistent exposure to UV and pollutants, while deflecting the skin-ageing free radicals which wreak havoc with cell health. see more...

Review (1)
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I did not purchase these guys as a duo, but I do own both the Nurse Jamie pillow and Stem Cell Complex. The pillow is great. I did by another one, and have one on my bed as well as another for traveling. The Stem Cell Complex is AMAZING! I do really like it and have repurchased. I think it has minimized some of my finer lines around my mouth and eyes, as well as slightly tightened the skin around my forehead. This is something I would recommend to anyone over 28, looking to get started in more serious preventative skincare. It is pricey, but I saw an improvement in my skin, so I will continue to repurchase