Nurse Jamie Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow

by Nurse Jamie

Fight wrinkles while you sleep. Reinforce good sleeping habits, not wrinkles, and dream your way to more youthful looking skin. The Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow is an innovative anti-wrinkle pillow that has a unique U-shape design to cradle the face and neck with a silky, satin finish to support even the most delicate of skin types. Did you know that the number 3 cause of premature aging is poor sleeping habits, including sleep positionà This unique anti-aging pillow can improve the quality of your rest a.

Has anyone ever tried this pillow? If so, have you found that it helps with wrinkles or not?
Start your review of Nurse Jamie Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow!
Alexandria, VA
I’m not sure if this really has anti-aging properties but this is such a good pillow! It provides the perfect amount of neck support that I need overnight. It took a little bit of time to get used to, but now I’m in love with this pillow.