BY NURSE JACKIE #55 in TV

• Is this really worth watching? Greys Anatomy is my life! So is th...4 Answers
  • Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?23 Answers
  • How is this show ? I've skipped it a few times, but never really ...5 Answers
Nurse Jackie TV Show
  • "Edie Falco not only does an excellent job convincing you that she is a sneaky addict, you forget that she was once Carmella Soprano." in 21 reviews
  • "Jackie started becoming dislikeable to me and like most shows, it seems like they just couldn't keep the character development up and the story line plateaued. " in 10 reviews
  • "watch the whole first season on dvd my friend got me hooked on this show now i cant stop makes me laugh and all the above wonderful show!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never watched this show until the end of the last season and i fell in love its such a great show you get hooked fast" in 5 reviews
  • "Nurse Jackie has a great story line, great cast, and needs to hurry up and come out on blu-ray!" in 4 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you’re into hospital shows, this is definitely one worth watching! I think it’s hilarious! Every episode will have you wanted to watch more and more. I’ve talked to my tv many times while watching it. I’m obsessed! I wish there were more seasons, unfortunately I think they quit airing it. I may be wrong though.. but check it out! It’s so good!
Crystal F.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you into hospital shows this would be one of them to watch. This is one of my favorite shows. I seen it over and over again. It's about Jackie checking on her husband for a guy in the hospital just to get pills to get high. You gotta watch it you would love it if you like that kind of show.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didnt think i would like this show at all , then i seen that peter ( dr, cooper) was in ths and gave it a try and i absolutely loved it amazing show funny and crazy things going on it . She gets you invested in her problems and breaks your heart but it just plays on some of the big problems people deal with that hit all kinds of people not just the poor or homeless , i like the show .I was upset when it ended.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Loved nurse jackie when I had cable! I loved the fact that she was trying to deal with her hectic life while struggling with her addiction. It was a true life kinda show.
Bianca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh my I loved this show! I was so sad when it was over. I thought it had a great story line. It had great actors that made the storyline come to life. I enjoy medical shows and this was a different twist on it. I would recommend watching this show when you get a chance.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
It has been some time since I have seen this Tv show but I would definitely recommended it since it portrays the untypical life of nurse to the eyes of other people but a very typical life under the perception of people who work in the medical field. This unconventional story illustrates the life of nurse who uses the hospital's drugs in order to get by her 12 hour shift and well the rest you have to see for yourself. Some strong content is shown (sex scenes and drug usage) so I would not recommended for anyone who is under 13. Other than that a really great show!
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i loved this show i liked the ending to i wont give any spoilers but i liked it some shows after all the work and it just ends and you are kinda mad you invested all that time in it but i didnt feel that way st all they did a good job and everytime i watch the seasons over again my opinion of jackie changes at first you really root for her then it becomes more and more apparent who she is even from the beginning
Jessica D.
Nurse Jackie is a Great show, I absolutely love the cast and it's smarty and witty! Great actors! Amazing! My favorite scene is about all of them there all good! I also recommend House the series, although I do like Nurse Jackie better, It's a must see!!!
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Nurse Jackie, incredibly performed by Edie Falco, is a show that follows the life of a prescription drug abuser as she tries to juggle her addiction while maintaining the family & job she adores, all the while dealing with eccentric staff, patients and loved ones.

I don't have cable or online TV subscriptions, but I was able to enjoy Nurse Jackie via Netflix. The show is so good, I couldn't wait for the next episode to arrive in the mail.

The topic of drug abuse is a sensitive one, but somehow the writers of this show have managed to bring this character to life with a sincere genuine feel & an empathy for her condition, while effortlessly imparting humor without making light of her crippling habit.

All of the supporting roles are well played as well, forcing you to fall in love with the entire cast!

On the DVDs, the special features include featurettes that give you insight into who these great actors are, tales of real life situations that sparked the episodes, bloopers and other fun extras.

The script is so well written... You won't be bored or be able to predict what will happen to Jackie next. I simply love scripts that leave me wondering what will happen next... Edge of the seat from the first episode.

Nurse Jackie will be in its 5th Season on Showtime come 2013 ... So if you're just finding out about the show, a Nurse Jackie marathon should be scheduled in the very near future.

It's not too late to catch up... It'll be YOUR new habit!

Enjoy!
Cynthia S.
This show is the best a nice mix between comedy and drama with real life underlying issues. I love all the characters so much. A lot of it is very hilarious it's a great show to binge watch and get super involved into. Eddy Falco I knownthqts spelled wrong looks so much like Ellen in this show too. I love it I recommend it.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
Do you think Dr. OHara & Dr. Cooper will get together ? They keep playing it out like it might be a possibility ?
Christina M.
Austin
Is this a show worth getting into?
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is this a funny show ? I've heard mixed reviews...
Christopher T.
Monterey Park, CA
Does she ever aspire to be anything more than a nurse?