Nurse Jackie TV Show

by Nurse Jackie

Who else get mad at Jackie when she cheats on her perfect hot hubby?
Este shoow me encanta y mas el personaje principal wuaoo fascinante
who else loved this show?
Start your review of Nurse Jackie TV Show!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Edie Falco not only does an excellent job convincing you that she is a sneaky addict, you forget that she was once Carmella Soprano.in reviews
watch the whole first season on dvd my friend got me hooked on this show now i cant stop makes me laugh and all the above wonderful show!in reviews
...seems like they just couldn't keep the character development up and the story line plateaued. in reviews
I never watched this show until the end of the last season and i fell in love its such a great show you get hooked fastin reviews
Nurse Jackie has a great story line, great cast, and needs to hurry up and come out on blu-ray!in reviews
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show I’ve watched all of the episodes !! It’s so interesting to me I don’t know why but it is
Roseann L.
Jackie has her demons but deep down has a great heart and did what she thought was right, even if it wasn’t
Brooke G.
Farr West, UT
Showtime tends to bring great series, and Nurse Jackie is no exception. The combination of drama and dry humor is perfect and you learn to love and embrace the characters.
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
One of my favorite quarentine series. At times made me laugh and cry. I was so happy when she decided to get clean. Wish they would come out with new episodes.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
As a current nurse, this show is really funny but also somewhat terrifying as she was high on the job for so long without someone knowing. But I really did enjoy the show. The ending definitely could’ve been better, though.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Pretty good show. Jackie is a nurse struggling with addiction at times. She overcomes her struggles just in time to not lose everything she knows. The show also has other nurses and doctors whom she works with making it more eventful. It's witty and sarcastic with drama in the mix. Nurse Jackie TV Show
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my ALL-TIME favorite shows! Nurse Jackie TV Show was on for 6 seasons and I literally cried when it was over 😭😭. It was THAT good. She is this awesome nurse that goes above and beyond for her patients while her life is falling apart and deals with a crazy Vicodin addiction herself. There’s never a dull moment in this tv show and it was just SO good. The cast was literally perfect for it and you can’t stop watching once you start!! Perfect binge watch!! 12/10 recommend
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved nurse jackie when I had cable! I loved the fact that she was trying to deal with her hectic life while struggling with her addiction. It was a true life kinda show.
Abril O.
Lyons, IL
Such a good show! Sad ending but can be applied to real life. I can say things like these have happened in the medical field. Unfortunately but true.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This use to be one of my favorite series! Edie Falco is such an awesome actress. The story follows an ER nurse who is basically living a double life. I don't want to give too much away but its a binge worthy show!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...