BY NURSE JACKIE

• Is this really worth watching? Greys Anatomy is my life! ...5 Answers
  • Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?23 Answers
  • How is this show ? I've skipped it a few times, but never...5 Answers
Nurse Jackie TV Show
  • "Edie Falco not only does an excellent job convincing you that she is a sneaky addict, you forget that she was once Carmella Soprano." in 21 reviews
  • "Jackie started becoming dislikeable to me and like most shows, it seems like they just couldn't keep the character development up and the story line plateaued. " in 10 reviews
  • "watch the whole first season on dvd my friend got me hooked on this show now i cant stop makes me laugh and all the above wonderful show!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never watched this show until the end of the last season and i fell in love its such a great show you get hooked fast" in 5 reviews
  • "Nurse Jackie has a great story line, great cast, and needs to hurry up and come out on blu-ray!" in 4 reviews
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was intense, but also funny. They had amazing actors & a crazy storyline! The ending was honestly kind of perfect! I would have been disappointed if she hadn’t overdosed because the entire show she kept pushing her luck! Just an amazing show! Definitely one to watch!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
If you work in healthcare or are interested , this is a good show for you. It shows the struggles of an ER nurse, that is amazing at her job but not so amazing at keeping a family life bc of her crazy hours. She struggles with pill addiction also. It is a funny emotional show , I gave it 4 stars because I’m sad on how it turned out in the end.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such a great show. I watched the entire collection of seasons within a few weeks time. I was so sad to find out they wouldn't be releasing anymore. I really with they would. This is such an emotional on edge type of tv show. There's alot of twists and turns and it leaves you wanting more. I miss it!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didnt think i would like this show at all , then i seen that peter ( dr, cooper) was in ths and gave it a try and i absolutely loved it amazing show funny and crazy things going on it . She gets you invested in her problems and breaks your heart but it just plays on some of the big problems people deal with that hit all kinds of people not just the poor or homeless , i like the show .I was upset when it ended.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
You need to watch this show!! I feel that Nurse Jackie is one of those Netflix shows that doesn’t get enough credit for how good it is! The plot line is so intense and you’ll feel like you can conquer any medical situation after you’ve watched it.
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Guilty pleasure! I am a nurse so this show was so much comedy for me in the relation of every day nurse life. Yes she's addicted to pills but it shouldn't push people away from seeing it,it is an awesome medical show.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh my I loved this show! I was so sad when it was over. I thought it had a great story line. It had great actors that made the storyline come to life. I enjoy medical shows and this was a different twist on it. I would recommend watching this show when you get a chance.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my best tv shows ever... omg crazy Jackie... if you are into drama, nursing and craziest.... this is the show for you. Too bad is no longer on tv... 😪missed it.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
It has been some time since I have seen this Tv show but I would definitely recommended it since it portrays the untypical life of nurse to the eyes of other people but a very typical life under the perception of people who work in the medical field. This unconventional story illustrates the life of nurse who uses the hospital's drugs in order to get by her 12 hour shift and well the rest you have to see for yourself. Some strong content is shown (sex scenes and drug usage) so I would not recommended for anyone who is under 13. Other than that a really great show!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
OMG 😮 I have to say my all time favorite series!!! Nurse Jackie is so, so good!! Her life, her sarcasm but yet you see she cares a lot!! This is so close to real life and peoplethat are secretly addicted but yet functionality top rated!! I love this and hated when it ended!! Everyone should watch this!!!
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
Do you think Dr. OHara & Dr. Cooper will get together ? They keep playing it out like it might be a possibility ?
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Is this a show worth getting into?
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Is this a funny show ? I've heard mixed reviews...
Christopher T.
Monterey Park, CA
Does she ever aspire to be anything more than a nurse?