BY NURSE JACKIE #81 in TV

• Is this really worth watching? Greys Anatomy is my life! So is th...3 Answers
  • What other shows would you compare this to?2 Answers
  • Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?21 Answers
Nurse Jackie TV Show
  • "Edie Falco not only does an excellent job convincing you that she is a sneaky addict, you forget that she was once Carmella Soprano." in 21 reviews
  • "Jackie started becoming dislikeable to me and like most shows, it seems like they just couldn't keep the character development up and the story line plateaued. " in 10 reviews
  • "watch the whole first season on dvd my friend got me hooked on this show now i cant stop makes me laugh and all the above wonderful show!" in 10 reviews
  • "I never watched this show until the end of the last season and i fell in love its such a great show you get hooked fast" in 5 reviews
  • "Nurse Jackie has a great story line, great cast, and needs to hurry up and come out on blu-ray!" in 4 reviews
LUCY D.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
Pop Culture Expert
AT FIRST I WAS VERY UPSET MY SHOW UNITED STATE OF TARA WAS CANCELED AND THIS WAS BROUGHT BACK. AFTER MY FRIEND HAD WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES AND TOLD ME HOW GOOD IT WAS, WAS I FORCED TO SUBMIT. HONESTLY IM GLAD I DID IT HAD REALISTIC CHARACTERS AND SITUATIONS. HUMOR MIXED WITH REAL LIFE ADDICTION, WITH A SPRINKLE OF DECET, LIES AND SELFISH BEHAVIOR. END COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER MY ONLY COMPLANT! BUT SO FEW ARE AWESOME!
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Pop Culture Expert
This was such a great show! Wonderful characters and it had a great story. Zoey was probably my favorite, but I didn't really dislike any of them. Towards the end it kinda lost it's spark, but I continued watching until the end. Jackie's addiction was something people really go through, so it was interesting to see how it was portrayed on TV. It's on Netflix, I'd definitely recommend it!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! It has twisted humor and the characters are believable. I have been binge watching this lately and it keeps me wanting more. Jackie, the main character has a drug addiction. She is also a nurse that isn't afraid to step on other people's toes to do what is right. There is a realness to this show, that other shows lack. I look forward to watching more episodes.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This TV show is unlike any other TV show that I know of. The cover for the show does not look deceiving at all, but the show is always very intense. It is based on a Nurse who has a drug addiction who is trying to balance her life with her two kids, but things that happen in the show and all of the turns is what makes it so intense!
greidy p.
greidy p.
Me encanta este espectáculo! Tiene humor torcido y los caracteres son creíbles. He estado binge viendo esto últimamente y me mantiene deseando más. Jackie, el personaje principal tiene una adicción a las drogas. Ella también es una enfermera que no tiene miedo de pisar los dedos de otras personas para hacer lo que es correcto.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pop Culture Expert
At first I wasn't sure about this one. I thought this may be little much. I'm all for some crude humor but f bombs are every .5 seconds in this one. But I made an investment for the long haul and binge watched on Netflix. Now I'm addicted (pun intended) every episode gets better the surprises keep coming!
S. D.
S. D.
I just barely started watching this show and I'm honestly shocked at how good it is! I thought it was just going to be a generic doctor show but this one is definitely not. But *warning* if you don't like the 'F' word, sex, or drugs, this show is not for you! Otherwise, I'd recommend trying it out!!
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.
Pop Culture Expert
I really tried to get into the show because I heard some good things about it. It's just not that entertaining I honestly don't like it but that is just me it could be for some people it could be the fact that the humor is a little too dry for my taste but who knows.
amy j.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Pop Culture Expert
This will get you hooked so fast. I blew through this in a week cause I couldn't get enough. You want her to be the villain but you just can't help but want her to succeed. One of the best shows I've seen in a while on Netflix. I'm sad it's over.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Cana, VA
I loved to watch Nurse Jackie I was always laughing on how funny she was. I think she did a great job at first of hiding her addiction to everybody then she got a little careless and was showing everybody her true colors.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert
Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
Do you think Dr. OHara & Dr. Cooper will get together ? They keep playing it out like it might be a possibility ?
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin
Is this a show worth getting into?
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does she ever aspire to be anything more than a nurse?
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is this a funny show ? I've heard mixed reviews...