• Is this really worth watching? Greys Anatomy is my life! So is th...5 Answers
  • Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?23 Answers
  • How is this show ? I've skipped it a few times, but never really ...5 Answers
Nurse Jackie TV Show
  • "Edie Falco not only does an excellent job convincing you that she is a sneaky addict, you forget that she was once Carmella Soprano." in 21 reviews
  • "watch the whole first season on dvd my friend got me hooked on this show now i cant stop makes me laugh and all the above wonderful show!" in 10 reviews
  • "Jackie started becoming dislikeable to me and like most shows, it seems like they just couldn't keep the character development up and the story line plateaued. " in 10 reviews
  • "I never watched this show until the end of the last season and i fell in love its such a great show you get hooked fast" in 5 reviews
  • "Nurse Jackie has a great story line, great cast, and needs to hurry up and come out on blu-ray!" in 4 reviews
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was intense, but also funny. They had amazing actors & a crazy storyline! The ending was honestly kind of perfect! I would have been disappointed if she hadn’t overdosed because the entire show she kept pushing her luck! Just an amazing show! Definitely one to watch!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you’re into hospital shows, this is definitely one worth watching! I think it’s hilarious! Every episode will have you wanted to watch more and more. I’ve talked to my tv many times while watching it. I’m obsessed! I wish there were more seasons, unfortunately I think they quit airing it. I may be wrong though.. but check it out! It’s so good!
Crystal F.
If you into hospital shows this would be one of them to watch. This is one of my favorite shows. I seen it over and over again. It's about Jackie checking on her husband for a guy in the hospital just to get pills to get high. You gotta watch it you would love it if you like that kind of show.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didnt think i would like this show at all , then i seen that peter ( dr, cooper) was in ths and gave it a try and i absolutely loved it amazing show funny and crazy things going on it . She gets you invested in her problems and breaks your heart but it just plays on some of the big problems people deal with that hit all kinds of people not just the poor or homeless , i like the show .I was upset when it ended.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wasn't very impressed with this show. It's depressing, and only occasionally funny. The main character Nurse Jackie abuses pain medication and cheats on her husband with the pharmacist to keep getting pills. It's really kinda gross. I guess I just don't find the humor in opiate addiction.
Guerrera d.
New holland, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my best tv shows ever... omg crazy Jackie... if you are into drama, nursing and craziest.... this is the show for you. Too bad is no longer on tv... 😪missed it.
Bianca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh my I loved this show! I was so sad when it was over. I thought it had a great story line. It had great actors that made the storyline come to life. I enjoy medical shows and this was a different twist on it. I would recommend watching this show when you get a chance.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
It has been some time since I have seen this Tv show but I would definitely recommended it since it portrays the untypical life of nurse to the eyes of other people but a very typical life under the perception of people who work in the medical field. This unconventional story illustrates the life of nurse who uses the hospital's drugs in order to get by her 12 hour shift and well the rest you have to see for yourself. Some strong content is shown (sex scenes and drug usage) so I would not recommended for anyone who is under 13. Other than that a really great show!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i loved this show i liked the ending to i wont give any spoilers but i liked it some shows after all the work and it just ends and you are kinda mad you invested all that time in it but i didnt feel that way st all they did a good job and everytime i watch the seasons over again my opinion of jackie changes at first you really root for her then it becomes more and more apparent who she is even from the beginning
Jessica D.
Nurse Jackie is a Great show, I absolutely love the cast and it's smarty and witty! Great actors! Amazing! My favorite scene is about all of them there all good! I also recommend House the series, although I do like Nurse Jackie better, It's a must see!!!
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you think Jackie will ever be and stay sober?
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
Do you think Dr. OHara & Dr. Cooper will get together ? They keep playing it out like it might be a possibility ?
Christina M.
Is this a show worth getting into?
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is this a funny show ? I've heard mixed reviews...
Christopher T.
Monterey Park, CA
Does she ever aspire to be anything more than a nurse?