Nupore nu-pore Fresh Aloe & Cucumber Collagen Essence Mask 2 masks 1 Aloe And 1 Cucumber

BY NUPORE

Nu-Pore Collagen Essence Mask 1 Aloe and 1 Cucumber. Fresh Aloe mask for firming, moisturizing and elasticing. Cucumber mask for purifying, moisturizing and soothing. see more...

Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I got 2 of these. One for me and one for my stepdaughter for christmas. It's nice, refreshing and makes my skin super soft. I only paid $2 for 2 on Hollar so they were very inexpensive! I would definitely recommend these! :)
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
I was at my local 99 cent store, and spotted these facial masks for 99 cents 2 in 1 in a pack . they work so amazing they revitalize and refresh you skin and to brighten it. smell great. and does what it says its does. so I bought more different kinds I love em
Lindsey W.
Palm Desert
This product was so relaxing after a long day. It did dry up pretty fast, but that wasn’t a problem. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It was priced at such a good value for the product, and I will definitely buy some more!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I love these. You get 2 for 1$ at dollar tree.
Smell amazing and leaves my face glowing and looking healthy.
I'd buy these a million times over any expensive ones that do the same thing.
Vannesa C.
I got two in a box and they were 1$ it leaves this moisturizer after you take off the mask nothing extreme but it leaves my skin glowing it's a paper mask and it smells so good
Elaine R.
Hi, hello, how are you??!!! This mask is aweeeesomeeee!!! Leaves your skin super fresh, soft, super mousturize. It doesn't feel sticky at all. Its very hydrating.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this facial mask it's amazing he's my face off and smooth and I start to see my face to clear-up. I tend to see you at the 99 cent store and Walmart I love to save money.
Dana K.
Awesome for under eye circles and puffiness. The cucumber element is refreshing while the aloe soothes the delicate skin round your eye.
Amayrani L.
San Pedro, CA
So I bought this product at my local 99 cent only store so I can try it out (: so far I'm excited! Looks good to use as well :'Dp
carolina V.
As an esthetician i enjoy using this mask, cucumber and aloe vera is vert beneficial for acne and irritated skin. enjoy it!