BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNuori
Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 17oz/50ml

Nuori Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 1.7oz/50ml

by Nuori

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuori Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 1.7oz/50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Robyn D.
Irmo, SC
Nuori Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 1.7oz/50ml uploaded by Robyn D.
This has been the product my skin has been waiting for. I am amazed at the silky texture. The smell is so clean. It smells like a hint of rose. The way it makes my skin feel is like baby skin. I have never used or found another moisturizer like this. It has actually help to calm my rosacea. I leave it on at night and put it on after my shower in the morning and then on top of that I put my uv moisturizer. I am gifting myself this for Christmas. It is worth every penny. I am so thrilled I got this sample. I use it daily. [product:nuori-supreme-moisture-mask-full-size-17oz50ml-exp1221-in-box]
Katie J.
Omaha, NE
The directions say this can be used as a 10-15 min mask or worn overnight. I was worried it would be too heavy for overnight use, but my skin needed some moisture so I risked it. It absorbs quickly and I haven’t had any problems using it overnight twice a week. Perfect for dry fall and winter air!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,966 reviews
Nuori Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 1.7oz/50ml uploaded by Lisa F.
I got this product in my latest Beautyfix by Dermstore. I’ve never heard of the brand Nuori, however I do know that Dermstore always sends me amazing products. It a Supreme Moisture Mask that you can wear and rinse off or use it as an overnight mask. It a highly concentrated, moisturizing mask for dehydrated and distressed skin. My skin was dry so I applied my regular night moisturizer and this on top. The chamomile extract and the Vitamin B3 helped my skin stay hydrated and look glowy in the AM
Ana Lucía  M.
Boca Raton, FL
Nuori Supreme Moisture Mask - Full Size 1.7oz/50ml uploaded by Ana Lucía  M.
Amo este producto, realmente humecta la piel muy seca, tiene un olor muy suave y si se deja toda la noche no se siente la sensación grasosa, se absorbe muy bien.

Looking for your answer?