Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus

BY NUO

From Project Runway winner Chloe Dao experience the best of fashion and function with the Chloe Dao for Nuo Satchel. This modern handbag inspired tote features Chloes signature exterior kangaroo organizer pockets 14 handle drop for maximum comfort and plenty of interior pockets for your AC power adapter phone/iPod and all your personal accessories. Includes a fully padded laptop compartment and a rear pocket that duals as a pass through for luggage handles for easy transport. Fits most 15.6 screen laptops. This designer print and bag stands out in a crowd! Laptop Pocket Dims: 1.5H x 15.2W x 11.0D. see more...

Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus
  • "I always use it for traveling & other things." in 1 review
  • "I never forget this bag when I go out." in 1 review
  • "I love the compartments for pens, cell phone, accessories." in 1 review
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
It's worth it! I love this bag for my levon laptop. It's easy to carry on the go, has a soft touch when your opening it, and very safe for your laptop. They come in varieties of colors with different designs. Can order one online by the brand.
Rachel S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have had this laptop bag for a long time now. It has survived many airplane adventures and car trips. This bag keeps my laptop safe and protected when I'm traveling. It has a lot of space for other items like your phone and even a book. All in all I never take my laptop anywhere without this bag.
Krissia P.
Kristen H.
Guthrie, OK
Colors are beautiful . This bag looks amazing! I don't personally have one of my own but wish I did
Is definitely inform family about this one of a kind bag
lorena p.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the design in the bag look good I really like it for my shopping hand bag it's look perfect .i thing come in defrant color too.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
It is a beautiful accessory VA With Everything is practical and functional works for every occasion!!
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
i love this bag, i had the same exact one and i'm looking for another one just like it.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
Éste bolso me encanta. Totalmente hermoso y funcional, recommendado para chicas jovenes.
Emalyn R.
Great bag, and I love the patterns offered and the mix of blue, brown, and white. Great for traveling!
Gabbuddy W.
Where can you get this at???
Ashley B.
Fashionista Expert
Such a cute laptop bag! Where can it be purchased at?
Priscilla V.
Do these come in different designs
Alyssa R.
Dose it come in other styles and colors ???
Shoua T.
Do they make it in different patterns?