Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus

BY NUO

From Project Runway winner Chloe Dao experience the best of fashion and function with the Chloe Dao for Nuo Satchel. This modern handbag inspired tote features Chloes signature exterior kangaroo organizer pockets 14 handle drop for maximum comfort and plenty of interior pockets for your AC power adapter phone/iPod and all your personal accessories. Includes a fully padded laptop compartment and a rear pocket that duals as a pass through for luggage handles for easy transport. Fits most 15.6 screen laptops. This designer print and bag stands out in a crowd! Laptop Pocket Dims: 1.5H x 15.2W x 11.0D. see more...

Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus
  • "I never forget this bag when I go out." in 1 review
  • "I always use it for traveling & other things." in 1 review
  • "I love the compartments for pens, cell phone, accessories." in 1 review
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
It's worth it! I love this bag for my levon laptop. It's easy to carry on the go, has a soft touch when your opening it, and very safe for your laptop. They come in varieties of colors with different designs. Can order one online by the brand.
Rachel S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have had this laptop bag for a long time now. It has survived many airplane adventures and car trips. This bag keeps my laptop safe and protected when I'm traveling. It has a lot of space for other items like your phone and even a book. All in all I never take my laptop anywhere without this bag.
Krissia P.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
Great case that attaches to carryon pulled luggage with a little zippered sleeve so you can walk through the airport with ease. I love the design and pattern! I got so many compliments on this at a recent blogging and writing conference. I love the compartments for pens, cell phone, accessories. very functional.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Perfect case to have when you are traveling and want to make sure your laptop is safe and secure. Holds laptop easily and is not super heavy. Can easily take it on the plane with me and I never have to worry about it.
anyssa R.
I don't really like this laptop bag not because of the quality but because of the style I want something chic without many colors although if they came out with more styles I would definitely purchase it!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I've gone through many laptop bags in the past few years and this one has yet to let me down. The print is cute and makes me feel stylish while carrying my laptop around with me at school and work.
Sarah b.
Waymart, PA
This purse is so cute and durable. It can hold a lot of stuff and goes great with any kind of outfit. The pattern is really cute and it's easy to find when you loose it cause it's different :)
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
Super cute, and usable! I like the design, and I like the handles. I think it's a good bag for courses. Just put it on and go to classes, and be able to take notes on your laptop.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
Absolutely love this! It's so cute and chic. It's the perfect size, and it's easy to take just about anywhere! Definitely check it out if you're looking for something new!
Gabbuddy W.
Where can you get this at???
Ashley B.
Franklin, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Such a cute laptop bag! Where can it be purchased at?
Alyssa R.
Dose it come in other styles and colors ???
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they make it in different patterns?
Priscilla V.
Do these come in different designs