Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus

BY NUO

From Project Runway winner Chloe Dao experience the best of fashion and function with the Chloe Dao for Nuo Satchel. This modern handbag inspired tote features Chloes signature exterior kangaroo organizer pockets 14 handle drop for maximum comfort and plenty of interior pockets for your AC power adapter phone/iPod and all your personal accessories. Includes a fully padded laptop compartment and a rear pocket that duals as a pass through for luggage handles for easy transport. Fits most 15.6 screen laptops. This designer print and bag stands out in a crowd! Laptop Pocket Dims: 1.5H x 15.2W x 11.0D. see more...

Nuo Chloe Dao 15.6" Laptop Satchel - Blue Lotus
  • "I always use it for traveling & other things." in 1 review
  • "I never forget this bag when I go out." in 1 review
  • "I love the compartments for pens, cell phone, accessories." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have had this laptop bag for a long time now. It has survived many airplane adventures and car trips. This bag keeps my laptop safe and protected when I'm traveling. It has a lot of space for other items like your phone and even a book. All in all I never take my laptop anywhere without this bag.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like the design in the bag look good I really like it for my shopping hand bag it's look perfect .i thing come in defrant color too.
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
Éste bolso me encanta. Totalmente hermoso y funcional, recommendado para chicas jovenes.
Linda A.
Linda A.
I had been on the lookout for a new case for my new laptop...this case was exactly what I was looking for. Fits perfect...offers great protection..and looks great!
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Never go anywhere without this back to keep my laptop in it all the time especially cause I know I'm clumsy so it's good to have
Ashalee S.
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
This bag is excellent for not only for laptop, but for other small things as well. Really like this bag. It's stylish and cute!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Amo este bellisimo y cómodo porta laptop viajero, es especial para esos viajes en que queremos tener nuestra laptop a la mano
Rheanna H.
Rheanna H.
This carrying case is very stylish and handy to carry your laptop in. It has several pockets to store all your things
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love the design on this bag. Has pockets and works great! I would recommend it to others.
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.
This bag is very cool and cute it has a lot of storage and you can put anything in it
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can you get this at???
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fashionista Expert
Such a cute laptop bag! Where can it be purchased at?
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Do these come in different designs
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Dose it come in other styles and colors ???
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
Do they make it in different patterns?