BY NUNZIO SAVIANO HAIR CARE LLC

Applied directly onto fly-aways, Anti-Frizz Sheets are enriched with non-stick polymers to eliminate friction and a touch of coconut oil for natural moisturizing benefits and healthy shine. Individually packaged to deliver the ideal amount of product, each sheet feels like a super lightweight conditioning treat to hair. Perfect for on-the-go! see more...

Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
I love these sheets. I got them in my ipsy bag and they are great. I have a strawberry blonde hair and they just made it shine and took out all of the frizz immediately without having to straighten or use any other product. It also took out all of the frizz after letting my hair airdry overnight, which normally leaves me terribly frizzy.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I don't usually use these types of products because I have naturally really wavy hair that I usually leave natural or just use curl defining products. But these could be useful for when I straighten my hair on a humid day. Cute and portable, nice to keep in your bag for those "just in case" moments.
Alicia a.
Received these in my Ipsy bag this month. I have never tried or heard of this product but I was impressed! Definitely tames the fly aways & hydrates my hair. The smell is so good smells like coconut
Isabella N.
I recieved these in my Ipsy bag and I actually really enjoy this product. I have naturally wavy and frizzy hair and these wipes did a very good job at keeping my hair tame in the heat.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
I received these as a sample in my ipsy bag. It's a nice, quick fix to use throughout the day to fix my fizzy hair and leaves a nice light scent behind.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a really cool concept. It's a great way to get rid of frizz and it leaves no residue in the hair. It also smells faintly like coconut.
Vanessa A.
While cute and small enough to travel in the tiniest purse I did't see much anti frizz. I guess not for my hair type
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No puedo creer lo que veo, esto es real y justamente lo que más necesito. Saldré corriendo a comprarla!!!!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Amazing! These really help
Control frizz!!! Keep them in your purse for those hair emergencies
Lorna W.
When I received these in my Ipsy bag, I was actually very curious to try them out. As someone with short, curly hair that's overdue for a cut, I can tell you, it becomes a nightmare if you don't have time to get to the hairdresser. So I was hoping these Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets would live up to their claims. Unfortunately, for me, they didn't.

While they did reduce frizz very slightly...they did this only because the hair is dampened slightly and thus becomes spikier and didn't reduce fluffiness or help shape the hair more pleasingly at all. The reason I can't give it one star is because I have to admit, I have no idea how this would work on longer hair. For short hair though, it's not a product I can recommend.

I also wasn't a fan of the scent, which was very tropical smelling, kind of like a pina colada or other cocktail. If you like coconut, you'll probably enjoy it, but I didn't.

Pros:
+ Might work with longer hair.

Cons:
- Does not work with short hair.
- Tropical Smell.
- One use per sheet.
Gina H.
I have looked at local stores and have not been able to find this? Are they worth the price? $18
Cheryl C.
I bet they work & smell better than dryer sheets. That's what I'm used to using or a spot of conditioner (hand or hair) rub between my hands & stroke my hair like I'm going to put it up in a ponytail & hope I get through most of the day lol
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
So do these work well for really curly hair?

back