BY NUNZIO SAVIANO HAIR CARE LLC

Applied directly onto fly-aways, Anti-Frizz Sheets are enriched with non-stick polymers to eliminate friction and a touch of coconut oil for natural moisturizing benefits and healthy shine. Individually packaged to deliver the ideal amount of product, each sheet feels like a super lightweight conditioning treat to hair. Perfect for on-the-go! see more...

Edna C.
Denver, CO
I see no point in this product what so ever. I have curly hair and when my hair dries the top of my head looks super frizzy with all my baby hairs sticking out so if this product worked at all I would see a difference when I wiped the top of my hair. The only thing that I noticed was a bit more shine but the frizz was the same. Dont bother.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I have type 3B hair. This didn’t help with “frizz”. I’m not sure who the intended hair buyer is for. But I will tell you it isn’t for women with natural hair. Not at all, I don’t think there’s any use for it.
Hollie L.
These worked surprisingly well at taming my frizzy hair, which is hard to do! They're a wipe soaked in liquid - sort of like a makeup-removing wipe, but for your hair. Smells deliciously like coconut! It is a little pricey at $18 for a 15-count box. But as an item to throw in your makeup bag just in case you have a hair emergency, or used every now and then when you're having an especially bad hair day? Totally worth it. Another great product I discovered from Ipsy!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
If I could rate this a zero I would because I have naturally frizzy hair and this did nothing for my hair. I used all the sheets given to me and nothing happened. I like to use Frizz-Ease or even Paul Mitchell's anti-frizz serum. I'd rather not use anything so I just straighten or curl my naturally wavy hair to tame the frizz without product. I will say that this product was light and didn't put gunk in my hair either but I also felt like I did nothing to it. It was useless.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
The idea is wonderful but the actual effects are well not so much. It didn't really work for me it reduced some frizz but it didn't last. I want to blame it on the fact that I have long hair but I think that maybe if it was a solution in a bottle it would probably work better but at last these are just wipes and it would take multiple wipes to successfully prevent frizz on long hair.
Caroline P.
I love these sheets. The are soaked is this liquid that tames your hair. My hair is so frizzy and this worked so great on me. The smell is my favorite part since I love a coconut smell. I wish they were bigger considering they're a little pricey but great product I discovered from Ipsy.
Mishal F.
I received this as a sample from the allure beauty box and I have to say this is pretty neat. when my hair was completely dry it felt amazing and it did take away a majority of the frizz! I will purchase these and I do recommend them to people with curly frizzy hair!
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These things are amazing. I got these in an ipsy bad and I never would have thought to buy these before I tried them because it seems a little frivolous to buy wipes for your hair, but these are GREAT. Especially for the summer when I get frizzy fly-aways left and right. These leave my hair feeling so soft and healthy, I'm obsessed.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my ipsy bag. These sheets do eliminate frizz but you have to be careful and use a light touch to your hair. It can look a little greasy on my blonde hair if I really get the product on it. It has a coconut smell that isn't bad, but also smells a little fake.
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
This prouduct is the bomb. Use it when I'm running late and my bed head its is taking over . Throw a couple in your bag for emergencies, total life saver. Not sticky i just really love this prouduct leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Gina H.
I have looked at local stores and have not been able to find this? Are they worth the price? $18
Cheryl C.
I bet they work & smell better than dryer sheets. That's what I'm used to using or a spot of conditioner (hand or hair) rub between my hands & stroke my hair like I'm going to put it up in a ponytail & hope I get through most of the day lol
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
So do these work well for really curly hair?