NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Concentrated Extract uploaded by Jordan D.NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Concentrated Extract uploaded by Jordan D.

BY NUNATURALS

Pure Liquid™ Vanilla Stevia™ With Singing Dog™ Vanilla Extract NuNaturals uses a highly concentrated Stevia extract and should not be confused with less potent powdered herbs or extracts. Singing Dog Vanilla is made from beans that have been grown in the lush climate of Papua New Guinea. These high quality beans create extracts that are superior in taste. A portion of all sales of Singing Dog Vanilla are shared with the family farmers who grow the vanilla. This is the quality you expect from NuNaturals. Dietary Supplement Concentrated 2 oz. Extract Questions? or visit nunaturals.com see more...

• What other flavors should this company come out with ?1 Answers
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cut out wheat and sugar for many months, and I don't know what I would have done without this product. In my own experiences using it to 'survive' the Wheat Belly Diet, the alcohol-free vanilla liquid stevia is a lifesaver. It helps me flavor unsweetened Greek yogurt, create a tasty creamer for coffee, sweeten smoothies, and make my own chocolate bars/sweets. It is definitely a must-have if you are cutting sugar from your diet. It also blends well with other ingredients, and just adds a nice sweetness to foods/recipes without a chemical aftertaste.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely love this stuff. I add it to everything instead of artificial sugars. I have a bottle just for my purse. The vanilla taste is so pure. The only thing is I have a hard time finding it in the stores around me and had to send away for it.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
No bitter aftertaste, great vanilla flavor, not overpowering, and mixes so well. I can't buy any other liquid stevia after trying NuNaturals liquid vanilla. It's in my iced coffee every morning!
MK S.
Salinas, CA
I recently changed from using Splenda to using Stevia drops and the vanilla stevia drops are great. I used this when I was out of vanilla and they added that needed flavor. Flavored bottles of stevia are great ideas for baking.
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
Great smooth taste. I have used in liquid recipes mostly. Smoothies, tea, hot chocolate, coffee. Also have used for baking as well with no problems.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Not a fan but my frends liked it... few drop goes long way... being a natural sweeteners they are 300 times sweeter then the normal sugar
Bhumi S.
Blackwood, NJ
Love the taste! And it works really well in baking goods, which is difficult to find in a lot of sugar replacement products
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these so much I add them to my teas instead of that fake sugar and it has the same sweetness as regular sugar,amazing!
Lyric A.
Port Alberni, BC
Oh my gosh I love this stuff! Its so versatile and I like it better than the powdered stevia. The vanilla flavor tastes great in oatmeal, smoothies, mug cakes and protein shakes!
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other flavors should this company come out with ?