BY NUNATURALS

Premium Natural Sweetener Zero Calories 2 Non-Bitter NuNaturals uses our premium grade NuStevia extract from which the unpleasant aftertastes have been removed. NuNaturals products use only the highest grades of Stevia extract that we select for purity, sweetness and superior flavor. NuNaturals uses plant-based natural flavors that help to make our Stevia products the best-tasting ones available. Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate used to make it easier to measure the concentrated Stevia extract. Contains no soy, msg, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk, synthetics, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, or artificial sweeteners. 800-753-4372 see more...

Sophia L.
Love these cookies. They are so good but not too sweet (for you people that like that)
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My dad usually orders this brand of Stevia. It's a more natural way to sweeten something. I recommend Stevia to people that have difficulty breaking away from processed sugars. This is definitely a healthier alternative.
Kristen A.
Love this! I switched from sugar to stevia in my teas a few months ago, and I am glad I did! Sooooooo many health benefits of cutting out sugar.

Stevia does take a little getting used to at first, but I recommend this product!!

Walmart