NuNaturals Clear Stevia uploaded by Leslye R.

BY NUNATURALS

Standardized Extract NuNatural uses a laboratory tested and certified extract that contains a minimum 90% of the steviosides, the active ingredient of Stevia while retaining other beneficial components.  Be assured that this is a true Stevia extract, consistent in quality that you expect from NuNaturals.  This highly concentrated extract should not be confused with less potent tinctures or extracts. Supplemental Facts Serving Size:  5 drops Servings Per Container:  236   Amount Of Extract Per Milliliter   Stevia Extract   200mg* *Daily Value not established Other Ingredients:  Vegetable glycerine, 20% pure grain alcohol and water. Dist. by NuNaturals, Inc. see more...

• Is this reasonably priced? The stevia drops I get now are $14.99 ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product 4 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this product?2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love this product I buy this product from whole foods. I think that the liquid for my Stevia is so much better than any of the powder form is it really just blends and melts into any drink or mixture you are mixing it into. I absolutely love this Stevia instead of ice teas I think it taste so yummy and 0 cal.
Alli M.
Nu Naturals Clear Stevia is always in my purse! I am a huge fan of of ice tea. I use the liquid stevia to sweeten it. It mixes in easily. Sweetens with out any weird bitter after taste. You can use it in place if any sweeter in coffee, tea, and even homemade salad dressings. I buy mine at the local grocery stores.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love this liquid sweetener! A little really does go such a long way. The amount of sweet this gives your tea, coffee, smoothies, food etc, is phenomenal! This is so much better for your body then sugar cane and I would recommend you give this a try.
Colleen F.
I use this in place of sugar in my hot drinks. Does the job. Only need a small amount. I'm not sensitive to stevia aftertaste but if you are, you may notice it with this product. Overall it's a great alternative to sugar.
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
I use this sweetener in my pitchers of iced tea for a low calorie alternative. Tastes great without all the sugar and a little goes a long way
gennis e.
Buena opción para sustituir el azúcar en dietas bajas en calorías. Sirve para hacer preparaciones que calman la ansiedad
tamara t.
I'm not crazy about this because I prefer the powder as it doesn't have the same twangy aftertaste like the liquid
Ashley C.
Niagara Falls, NY
Stevia is a great substitute for sugar and it tastes really well! I've used it in coffee and even occasionally when substituting ingredients in baked goods to make them a little less unhealthy. No matter what I use it in, it always tastes great and you can't really tell that there isn't real sugar.
Ashley K.
Stevia is SO potent, so the first thing to keep in mind with a product like this is that a tiny bit goes a very long way. I've found that Stevia doesn't do wacky things to my blood sugar like cane sugar does, so that's another plus!
Arlenis G.
El NuNaturals clear stevia, es un excelente sustituto del azúcar para endulzar tus bebidas sin problemas.
Mistie R.
Warren, OH
I'm trying to cut back on sugar. Do these drops taste more like sugar or an artificial sweetener? I would like to try them.
Delma s.
Dallas
Where can I find this product
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Why would you recommend this product?
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Is this reasonably priced? The stevia drops I get now are $14.99 a bottle.