BY NUNAAT

Wavy, Curly and Very Curly Hair The Naat Treatment Intensive Mask With Keratin and Cupuacu Butter restores hair deeply. It s formulation was specially developed to treat wavy, curly and very curly hair, providing intense care, restoring hair natural oiliness and leaving it very soft. Through extended moisturization promoting agents. Made In Brazil see more...

• I have really curly hair and my hair hates every oil , co...1 Answers
  • How would this work with very thick hair?2 Answers
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I am a Naturalista with a mix of 4a/4b hair. At the time of purchasing this a couple years ago, I was looking for something to help with frizz and damage from hair coloring. This product did a great job of helping both! Not only did it help with frizz, but it really made my hair a lot smoothr, extremely soft and so easy to manage; it also made detangling very easy.

So why 4 stars instead of 5? Mainly because of one ingredient: Paraffinum Liquidum Mineral Oil (which is said to be synthetic and cannot penetrate the hair shaft). Some people do not like this ingredient in hair products. The verdict is still out, and it's probably a debate that will never end!

However, considering this the product still works well and does what it says it will. Until I notice any bad effects from it, I will continue to use it.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Jazmin W.
It doesn't have a very strong smell, it's pretty light and more natural. It's consistency isn't very creamy it's more of a watery/sticky feeling than creamy. It softened my hair but other products have done better. It moisturized my curls and left my hair looking and feeling healthy.
Mikayla A.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this so much it has a beautiful smell to it and it nourishes and moisturizes my dry brittle hair. I've been using it for about a month and see progress in my hair i totally recommend
April D.
Columbus, GA
So luxurious. Always leaves my hair sift and shiny. My hair color even looked richer. Grest product..lasts a long time too.
cleymaresth c.
Miami, FL 33195.
This is amazing. For my type 3b curls. It leaves my hair smoooooooth and very inflatable. I love it dear! This product!!!!
Chanel R.
This is AMAZING. For my 3b type curls. It leaves my hair smoooooooth and very bouncy. I love love love! This product!!!!
Caroline K.
So keep the curly hair from the heat of the sun, soil and environmental factors harmful from the free moisture dust and even intertwine and increase your equation this beautiful solution
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
How would this work with very thick hair?
Gianni R.
Clifton, NJ
I have really curly hair and my hair hates every oil , comes out dry almost like hay . I was wondering if anyone else had that problem w/ oils but has used this cream . HELP !!

Amazon