BY NUNAAT

This Formula Was Created To Make The Hair Combing Process Easier And To Nourish And Moisturize Hair Fibers. This Product's Nutritional Properties Leave Hair Soft, Silky And Shiny. No Rinse Formula For Dry, Damaged And Broken Hair With Shea Butter &Nbsp; Made In Brazil see more...

Debbie-Ann W.
I was excited to try this product as I was transitioning. I thought it didn't create quite enough slip to effectively detangle. Didn't leave my hair feeling as moisturized as other leave-in's. May be different for others though,
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesome product! I use it for my Twistouts or Bantu Knots and my hair style last for a while! My hair doesn't feel hard or gritty either.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I am so happy I tried this product. I am amazed of how I can manage my natural hair after using it. I have tried all kinds of products, but after trying this one I will not use any other product. Thanks to the maker I can say that I love my natural hair! :-)