BY NUNA

Clever zigzag leg design allows Sena to pop open into a soft, sturdy dreamland, then refold with one-hand for a quick getaway. Unique zigzag frame pops cot open quickly and easily. Regular and mini size available. Sets up and folds easily with one... see more...

Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This is the perfect size mini pack and play to take on the go. We travel a lot to see family that’s a few hours away, and this pops up and closes easily and doesn’t take up much room when it’s packed up.
Julia T.
I absolutely love this playpen. It was easy to set up and put away. We took it with us almost everywhere. We loved taking it to the park because we could just open it for when my daughter took naps. The fact that it has 360° ventilation was the best! My daughter slept in it for hours.
Kathryn H.
Greensboro, NC
Great pack and play design. Fairly lightweight and folds up easy. Looks super modern and not like the old school travel cribs. Love that you can move the sleep surface to a middle position for newborns so that you don’t have to bend all the way over (great for tall parents, big back pain savior). Easy to set up.
Kristina W.
Easiest pack and play to setup EVER!! Really comfy for baby, too! Love all of the features and how small it packs up!
Galya K.
Skokie, IL
Perfect for our newborn! We love the bassinet to play yard option, the quality materials and easy set up.
Katie W.
Best pack n play I love it so much! I leave this in my family room but it is also so easy to travel with!
Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing compact pack and play, it is super light and easy to set up and is a clean look in our home
Sarina P.
It was very easy to assemble and required far less effort than most of the pack and plays on the market. I have it 4 stars because there are only 2 height options and the bassinet is too shallow for a bigger baby who is not yet ready for the second height.
Rina R.
Mississauga, ON
Very stylish and compact. It’s sturdy and the mesh sides make it breathable and easy to see baby from all sides. I like that it has a built in bassinet option that you can take out when they get older. Goes well with modern furniture! Easy enough to fold up and travel with to fit in your trunk and bring around if needed. We love Nuna products in our household!
sheila r.
Airdrie, AB
Absolutely adore this playard! The mat is quilted and can be used to nap baby. Easy to fold, zero struggle to get into its carrying bag. Highly recommend