Nuna Rava Car Seat

by Nuna

Safe, adjustable and easy to install, the Rava car seat features an extended leg rest and ten reclining positions to make every trip a comfortable ride. 10 position headrest. 10 position recline. Removable inserts. Five-point harness. Extended leg...

Nuna Rava Car Seat worth the money? I have the pipa lite and I love it, and I need to make the transition.
Does this car seat allow enough space for two people to sit in the back seat comfortably?
Anyone have this car seat? Do you like it?
Start your review of Nuna Rava Car Seat!
Automn W.
Midland, TX
Nuna Rava Car Seat uploaded by Automn W.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Nuna Rava Car Seat We have had this car seat for almost 3 years now so it’s fair enough to say this is the BEST convertible car seat we own(we always have a Chicco) it’s so easy to take apart to clean , an super easy to install rear or forward facing. Well worth the money.
Jennifer C.
Dover, NH
It is an expensive car seat; no getting around that. We have two, and each was $450. I will say that it’s extremely comfy and easy to install. If you get the Rava, you can use it from birth. We made the mistake of getting Britax first, and while I like that one too, we could’ve saved money by getting this when our son was born because it has an infant insert. The lining is so soft with memory foam. Worth the price if you’re looking for the world’s most comfiest car seat.
Danielle D.
Kagel Canyon, CA
My toddler is so comfortable in this seat. I love how easy it is to adjust the recline, I love the fold down cup holders. It’s really big, but also very nice looking. It looks and feels like a luxury car seat that’d also safe. Earlier this year we were in a car accident, and my toddler (rear-facing) just laughed from the bump. To me that’s a good sign that he was so well protected he didn’t even realize something dangerous had happened.
Brenda J.
LA
I love nuna products although this car seat is on the pricey side it’s worth it both of my kids like it and there’s a good amount of color options you can chose from
erica V.
Palm Desert, CA
We love this car seat. It’s so padded and comfortable- has extra leg room for the kids, and fits fine in my small sedan (without taking up the adults space up front). It’s expensive but has been very worth it for us. I recommend this car seat for sure.
Jessica F.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Our daughter outgrew her infant carrier carseat at about 7 months (very tall baby!) so we made the switch to this carseat and she seems to be much happier in it because she can sit up and see better. Nuna makes great baby products and this is no exception. It's well-made, sturdy, heavy, and easy to set up. One feature we love that we didn't know we needed is the little side slots for the buckle to go in to get them out of the way when you put the child in (so they don't just sit on them and then you have to jostle them around while digging under them.) We like everything about this so far!
perla R.
HERCULES, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My son got his car seat at age one and now he is 3 years old and loves it. I love that I can make it go back when he falls asleep. The cushion on the car seats is the best. The cons on the carseat is the straps aren't that long. Like if he is wearing a jacket its too tight. I now have a one year one and she is due for a new carseat and im going to get this one again for her
Isabel P.
Morro Bay, CA
I LOVE this car seat! It is built like a tank and I’m confident that my child is safe in it
Chelsea E.
Midland City, AL
Nuna Rava Car Seat uploaded by Chelsea E.
The best car seat. We have 3 of these now. They are pretty pricey BUT very soft and comfortable for your kids! My daughter loves that the buckles have holders on the side of the car seat for getting in and out very easily!
Jeiny T.
Ah!!! My baby is so incredibly comfortable in this seat! This is the one! Don’t look any further. Nuna is such a great brand & I am so happy that my baby is sitting safely & comfortably in her Rava. You can feel the difference in the Rava vs any other competitor brand convertible seat. I’m so happy we went with this seat. I will continue recommending it to friends with little ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey L.
San Diego, CA
il y a 3 mois
Christian R. il y a 3 mois
I personally think it is. My son transitioned from the pipa to the rava with no issue. He seems to really enjoy it and isn’t super fussy about being in his car seat. It’s also very plush and full of cushion.